Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys like cologne/perfume

salt

salt

Greycel
Sometimes i go in these department stores and spray the shit out of designer perfumes and wonder what millionaire chad smells like. Not in a gay way.

Too many of them are fuckboy/nightclub fragrances unfortunately like Dior Sauvage. The ones that smell really good like tom ford are like $200-$300 a bottle retail. Imagine paying that much for smelly water.

Womens perfumes smell like shit

Too many of them are fuckboy/nightclub fragrances unfortunately like Dior Sauvage. The ones that smell really good like tom ford are like $200-$300 a bottle retail. Imagine paying that much for smelly water.

Womens perfumes smell like shit
Not many women I know wear really good perfume. Only one foid doc in the surgery division in my hospital uses some vanilla/coffee fragrance that really does it for me (gives me an olfactory boner).
I use El Haramein, it's cheap and smells like peppermint and cedar tree.

Do you have a favourite cologne/perfume?

I never understand people who are interested in clothing marks or fuckin perfumes

Not many women I know wear really good perfume. Only one foid doc in the surgery division in my hospital uses some vanilla/coffee fragrance that really does it for me (gives me an olfactory boner).
I use El Haramein, it's cheap and smells like peppermint and cedar tree.

Do you have a favourite cologne/perfume?
Creed royal oud is nice. It has a pretty good cedar.

No because I'm not a fakecel like u