Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think bear grylls would be an incel if he wasn't statusmaxxed??

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date

Would bear grylls be an incel if he wasn't statusmaxxed?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Images 32

Keep it in mind that he's barely 5'8

He is white, so no.

Dude what? he's literally 6 feet

Everythingmogs me from here to the pile of elephant dung and back

Dude what? he's literally 6 feet
No that's a lie.
Akshay Kumar is 5'10.
Here you can clearly see who's taller
Images 37

Akshay mogs him by atleast 2 inches.

He would. He's short.

You really think he only gets relationships because he's a fucking adventurer on tv
Holy shit this forum is retarded
He's just turboNT

I mean we don't their foothold so Adam could probably be standing in a higher place in the image. Bear Grylls is listed around 5'11 and 1/2 on celebheight; I am more incline to believe
Stop coping.
Here you can clearly see Akshay Kumar still mogs him. Bear is below 5'10 probably around 5'8.

I don't really care much about the mogging or height topic. I do think the height difference could be from the camera angle and how close Akshay is close to the camera; in some images, he looks shorter. If Bear Grylls is shorter or Akshay taller, oh well.

I don't really care much about the mogging or height topic. I do think the height difference could be from the camera angle and how close Akshay is close to the camera; in some images, he looks shorter. If Bear Grylls is shorter or Akshay taller, oh well.
No. I've watched that whole episode akshay clearly mogs him by atleast 2 inches. If bear was really 6 feet then 5'10 akshay wouldn't be able to mog him by 2 fucking inches. No matter what camera angle it can't turn a 5'10 guy into 6'2:lul:.

View: https://youtu.be/ZRmJYCn0iYg

No. I've watched that whole episode akshay clearly mogs him by atleast 2 inches. If bear was really 6 feet then 5'10 akshay wouldn't be able to mog him by 2 fucking inches. No matter what camera angle it can't turn a 5'10 guy into 6'2:lul:.

View: https://youtu.be/ZRmJYCn0iYg

Alright on the height point.
Though, I don't think he would be an incel since he could run jbw and the height standard weren't as high in the past.

What are you talking about; he’s very attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back