Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you hate humanity so much up to a point you wish a big cataclysm kills everyone slowly and painfully????

Do you hate humanity so much, so fucking much UNTIL YOU SEE EVERYONE FUCKING DYING

• yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
I would prefer it if it was only foids dying painfully but sure why not

I would prefer it if it was only foids dying painfully but sure why not

I JUST WANT TO SEE EVERYONE FUCKING DYING, I ONLY WANT TO BE ALONE IN THIS WORLD, YOU ALL HUMANS ARE DISGUSTING PIECES OF SHIT, YOU STINKY, GRUESOME ORCS, DIE, DIE, JUST FUCKING DIE

The one's who voted "no" if not fakecel are probably inexperienced and haven't been here for long. If you have your copes on this forum and you vent with the frustrations of your life day to day, you'll realize how miserable your life really is.

The one's who voted "no" if not fakecel are probably inexperienced and haven't been here for long. If you have your copes on this forum and you vent with the frustrations of your life day to day, you'll realize how miserable your life really is.
two voted no, I want to see who were them

the specis is retarded.

C19 booster shots anyone?

Cowvid 19

That fake pandemic "virus" thingy
Everyone is forcing to let the jews put that shit on my faggy country.
They are all brainwashed sheep ngl

Everyone is forcing to let the jews put that shit on my faggy country.
They are all brainwashed sheep ngl
A planet full of morons...

They deserve the jewjab of death tbh

If they drop the nukes I wouldn't care. If I don't die atleast I will get to live primally before I die. (Get to killed or be killed) I imagine the watselands would be like cartel style brutal

If they drop the nukes I wouldn't care. If I don't die atleast I will get to live primally before I die. (Get to killed or be killed) I imagine the watselands would be like cartel style brutal
based first posts from GrAYcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back