Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate neetcels?

Title

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I'm a classic neetcel never had a job longer then three months. Except one part time gig job I had for two years. But that's over now. I'm trapped in the neetcel lifestyle. Let's discuss. Explain your opion.

Why would I hate NEETs? :feelscomfy:

No, I'd love to be a neet, and be able to survive somewhat comfortably. Fucking hate wageslaving, but I don't have a choice. How do you get your neetbucks

No, I'd love to be a neet, and be able to survive somewhat comfortably. Fucking hate wageslaving, but I don't have a choice. How do you get your neetbucks
I'm allergic to wage cucking. So I faked a mental disability adhd so I could relieve myself from slavery but I kind of regret it cause now I'm pigeon holed into isolation. I'm actually a very social person. But no one wants me around. It's a double edge sword.

Nah, we all should get NEET but unf. it's not an option in many countries

No, although I don't see it as an efficient way to cope... :feelsjuice:

Wealthmaxxing does at least give you small returns. :feelshehe:

No, although I don't see it as an efficient way to cope... :feelsjuice:

Wealthmaxxing does at least give you small returns. :feelshehe:
Agreed but to me wealth is a good night's rest and enough time to fresh squeeze my orange juice while reading the latest shit post.