Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you hate pretty boys or chads more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

pretty boys or chads

• pretty boys

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • chads

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Like I could see myself becoming a chadlite with surgeries and going really hardcore with softmaxxing

But becoming a prettyboy is literally impossible, men are not supposed to be,become or even want to be like that

Prettyboys don't hit females, at least chads know they only belong in the kitchen, not in the office, on the police, or on mars

PRETTYBOYS ARE THE ENEMY OF MEN, THEY ARE LITERALLY HARMFUL FOR SOCIETY.

External contentduckduckgocom

CHADS, NORMIES AND INCELS SHALL UNITE TO KILL THEM ALL in minecraft of course

Last edited:
They're the same thing they just appeal to different age groups of women.

Cope, older zoomers have not forgotten about korean fags yet, it seems they are the new apex in the hierarchy.

Females from all ages are starting to hate every form of masculinity

prettyboys deserve to be thrown down a cave in Minecraft

This.
Cope, older zoomers have not forgotten about korean fags yet, it seems they are the new apex in the hierarchy.

Females from all ages are starting to hate every form of masculinity
Masculine chads have higher appeal to older roasties.it's nature.

btw i don't hate any of them.

Last edited:
older roasties
Oh yeah I really want to spend thousands of dollars in surgeries and hit the gym like a maniac just to get a stupid hag with wrinkles, saggy tits/ass and loose vagina :feelsseriously:

KYS

Oh yeah I really want to spend thousands of dollars in surgeries and hit the gym like a maniac just to get a stupid hag with wrinkles, saggy tits/ass and loose vagina :feelsseriously:

KYS
I mean he's not wrong

KYS
I didn't said you should try become one retard, you said all women want pretty boys.

I mean he's not wrong
In nature I would have killed already like 10 of these effeminate men, nature my ass

I didn't said you should try become one retard, you said all women want pretty boys.
You can't become one, most looksmaxxing strategies work by making males more masculine, trying to become a female will DESTROY your health

96dba1fe35f111b54202f7e75b3a3ed36df119ed3ca0e643cb1dac78e68307cc

In my experience “pretty boys” are much more arrogant

In my experience “pretty boys” are much more arrogant
This, arrogance is a female trait, chads act confident and that's it, but pretty boys are obsessed about taking pictures, making weird faces and just in general being annoying, also unlike chads who are usually strong, they are weak as fuck, so our male brain is confused by seeing some twink acting like he doesn't deserve to get brutally deformed by our fists

Blood punch drawing the goon hd 1080P wallpaper middle size

God I cannot describe how much I fucking hate to witness beta orbiting pretty boys in my school, they're always nasal as fuck and sometimes play some pseudo-quiet-kid persona by not talking to bros and gossiping with hoes :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

At least with chads they worked for their physique and stuff. Pretty boys literally just won the genetic lottery also they're fucking intolerable bots when you talk to them

At least with chads they worked for their physique and stuff. Pretty boys literally just won the genetic lottery also they're fucking intolerable bots when you talk to them
Where I am they always have faggot LGBTQLMNOP pins on their shirts and/or backpacks too, and leftist NPCs overall (I mean kinda as expected from the same people that orbit femoids and avoid talking with bros)

K-pop pretty boys are only appealing to tween girls that use tumblr. Their allure wears off after high school at max. After women discover chadlite or chad cock they couldn't care less about some K-pop pretty boy. White pretty boys are still on the market however cause of JBW.

Pretty boys for their complete opposition to masculinity. I never had any bad experiences interacting wtih chads as often they emited a big brother vibe. They can't help you get pussy, but some of them are pretty blackpilled and they feel at least some level of compassion towards less fortunate men. Pretty boys, however, are like a teenage girl with tinder/instagram, and they often act the same on these platforms posting mere pictures of their faces, seeking validation at every point.

every day i wish that every prettyboy mixes bleach and ammonia (in minecraft ofc)

Justus Grossbier knew nothing of Chris Merk: A Pretty-Boy. He knew very much about James Knott: Another Pretty-Boy

Pretty boys, however, are like a teenage girl with tinder/instagram, and they often act the same on these platforms posting mere pictures of their faces, seeking validation at every point.
This, you can befriend Chad while pretty boys live in their own narcissist bubble, they can only exist in a society where cooperation among males is not present (they would get killed/beaten by gangs and the collective of males just wouldn't approve of a weak or unintelligent male getting all the females)

Pretty boys are just a type of chad. I do hate them more than masculine chads though. Guys are not meant to be pretty, it's perverse. Sexual dimorphism is important. So yeah, prettyboys are worse.

When you get right down to it...they are one in the same. So, don't discriminate. Hate equally.

I will never unite with chad and normies.

Btw my two fists will ruin prettyboyz :feelsthink:

Pretty boy and Chad are the same thing.

Pretty boy is just young Chad.