Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a driver's license?

Do you have a driver's license?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Would be interested to know who can drive here
I know Yankees/Amerifags are allowed to drive earlier than us Eurocucks

I'm 19 and I don't have a license, but I live in a big European city so everything goes by public transport here
I have a car though and might do it this summer

Don't have the money to get one.

No. I've watched enough fucked up videos on LiveLeak to know what happens to low IQ motorists. I don't trust myself to operate a motor vehicle.

In Ontario you have to take three tests.

Written > Driving > Driving

I only took written, I took driving practices but the guy kept shouting at me so I quit

Why wuld you need one anyway?

No. I've watched enough fucked up videos on LiveLeak to know what happens to low IQ motorists. I don't trust myself to operate a motor vehicle.

I wish more people could see these kind of videos. The roads would be a much safer place.

No I do not have a license and I do not plan to get one anytime soon

I don't want to deal with the DMV or the amount of dumbasses on the road.
Engihere

Nah I'd just run over every normie, if I can even pass the test that is.

I don't see the point in mine tbh, I never wanna go anywhere.

yes, but driving is for normies

You need one if you live in the greatest country on Earth. But I try to get my family to drive when I can because driving is too taxing on the mind. Luckily, they're scared of my driving so they always want to take the wheel.

You can just drive without one and see what happens
This. In my 8 years of driving, I never been stopped by an officer. I could have just driven without a license.

Yup. You have to in CA

Im from the USA and i have a license, i had to take 3 weeks of classes and a written test, then the driving test. I fail the driving test once but got it tge second time around. All that work and money and i havent drove 1 single time since then.

I do, but I dont drive often

I got mine at 18 a couple months after my birthday and haven't used it since because no car. Even if I had been invited to anything in high school I wouldn't have had the means to go.

See my original thread

I only took written, I took driving practices but the guy kept shouting at me so I quit
most driving instructors are assholes. They make is seem way more difficult than it actually is.

I technically have one, but I dunno if I'll ever get a car. 99% sure the only reason the rater passed me is because she was so frightened for her life while I was driving that she wanted to make sure she never had to get in the car with me again lmao. I forgot my seatbelt, drove in left lane in parking lot, then moved forward at stop sign while putting on seat belt after she reminded me. Was pretty great tbh

Yea, but no gun or motorcycle license.