Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have an imaginary fantasy world?

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
How vivid is your imagination? Is it continuous, or does it flicker?

Have there been periods in your life where you spent far more time doing it?

What is the ideal world you imagine? Utopian, post-apocalyptic, or something else?

One where the bluepill actually works and I have a gf, we get married etc.

How vivid is your imagination? Is it continuous, or does it flicker?

Have there been periods in your life where you spent far more time doing it?

What is the ideal world you imagine? Utopian, post-apocalyptic, or something else?
As cringe as it may sound, all I've truly ever asked God for is a world where I can have a friend group similar to Persona 4.

Persona%204%20Golden%20Social%20Links%20Guide%20Preview%20Image.jpg

I imagined this all during High School, and all I got was God punishing me for even wanting this and then having me expelled. I never got to live out my dream

Nowadays, all I truly imagine/hope for is a group such as in Konosuba. I want to be as Chad as Kazuma and how he eventually gets laid to a virgin loli in the group

Konosuba-Header-1024x576.jpg

I used to have more hope back then. Nowadays I just wish to rot faster. I hate this world and I just want to show others my pain so others can understand what we all have to go through daily.

I imagine I'm beheading those who've wronged me and watching them helplessly beg for mercy.
x2
One where the bluepill actually works and I have a gf, we get married etc.
Lol only in your dreams

Mostly I have even created like an anime/vidya series and possible franchise in my mind but I am too retarded and low IQ to execute it so at times I indulge myself going trough that story and their characters in my mind and imagine actual art from them and people using them as AVIs.

Yep, volcel sexhaver if you don't have a childlike imagination or at least fantasize a little bit.

(Kind of unrelated but when I first created the series in my mind was back then at high school, when everyone was minding their normalfag life I was the only student of that high walking in circles like a mentally impaired person creating that story of my own in my mind and getting burst of rage-creativity when I saw normies with their gfs kissing in the corridors)

I imagine myself to be an omnipotent being that's from a dimension full of other omnipotent beings.

I want to be isekaid so bad

I imagine myself to be an omnipotent being that's from a dimension full of other omnipotent beings.
Thats pretty sick.

I have like two fantasies.

One is anime like world with like witches, vampires, and physcics. I get to start life over and go to school with my waifu and live with my older sister. I think about this everyday.

The other is TOTAL NIGGER DEATH, Jesus comes back and Angels start to torture everyone who has wronged.

Yes, I have it when I try to go to sleep
I have my own isekai-like world like Mushoku Tensei. I either build the lore around it or pretend I'm living my life in there

I imagine myself in a another world in a heaven like world were I can live with no one to bother me or make me suffer where I can indulge in all the copes I want living as a immortal being that can control the world I own.

Wow ur guys' fantasies sound cool. My fantasies only revolve around sex/having a gf

Yes.

A trait of incels is that we are good at escaping into our own mental sanctuaries.