Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you have friend?

yes/no

• yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • no

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 150cm disabled friend who is bald

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
do you have any friend or someone whom u know who always cherrypicking and fucking always has "friend who is 165cm, bald but fuck model tier girls"?
i hear it pretty often if i have to be honest.

Yes my aboriginal disabled balding friend who was in a car crash turned chemical explosion just shaved his hair and owned it like Jason Statham and now he's swimming in pussy

No, I don't have real friends.

Yes my aboriginal disabled balding friend who was in a car crash turned chemical explosion just shaved his hair and owned it like Jason Statham and now he's swimming in pussy
he must compensate everything with his great personality

just get your head shaved theory ngl

My best friend failed me, wanted me to go after ugly old roasties, instead of helping me to properly socialmaxx and search for cute lolis

No i only talk to myself, i probably look like an asylum patient to outsiders jfl

My best friend failed me, wanted me to go after ugly old roasties, instead of helping me to properly socialmaxx and search for cute lolis
im not saying anything but u know what u should do

I have two friends both of which are like brothers to me.

One is a turbo hyper mega Chad.

The other is just your standard normal fag ie he is able to get a girlfriend seemingly when he decides to or perhaps tries hard enough but has never to my knowledge been veritably swimming in pussy like my afforementioned mega Chad friend though my mega Chad friend isn't very particular when it comes to his women's looks ie they just need to not be fat is all really.

He's plowed plenty of broads who other Chads have declared ugly as sin and no they weren't "player hating".

I am your father and I say you have no friends! Your only friend is the broom which sweeps my floors
i fucking hate you dad this is exactly why mom divorced you

I only have my internet incel homies

Summer break, so no friends atm

just the people on here