Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have sympathy for bluepilled incels?

veLZixX

veLZixX

A cope a day keeps the rope away
Over my life, I have met many bluepilled incels. Honestly, I know how most people here call them cucks and whatnot but I genuinely felt sorry for most of them. There was this specific guy at my college. I tried hinting to him why girls avoided them and people treated him badly but he never understood and thought I was joking. I don't know how he's doing now but I'm guessing he's still incel.

I realise that it's soyciety brainwashing them, but if we were able to understand the truth why couldn't they?

incels in denial, they are probably just low iq

Yeah honestly I don't blame them. You gotta do whatever it takes to keep going and not rope, I guess.

yeah, I cant bring myself to hate fellow cels.

Yes, most of us were :bluepill: at one point. I do pity them for being endlessly gaslit and abused. I just hope that they will take the :blackpill: and stay away from toxic, incelphobic communities like IT.

It depends, if he hurts me with his stupidity yes, if it doesn't affect me at all, no.

I have mixed feelings. They're victims but at the same time they dig the grave for our chances to ascend by accepting being a punching bag slaves, believing lies and foids usually not being evil opportunists. Bluepiller's behaviour makes cucked laws and inflated female privileges and ego possible.

Yes, this whole hypergamy to that big extent as today is quite a new thing for our species (well, at least for the West), so I can understand that it needs time before more incels-in-denial will be blackpilled. I only don't have any sympathy for simps, because they are actively making this problem a lot worse.

Nobody can sympathize with incels except incels, so yes

I only have sympathy for the ones that have sympathy for us. But our haters can hang themselves for all I care

it is not possible for a bluepilled incel to stay bluepilled forever, we were once bluepilled and got blackpilled, same cycle for them

Over my life, I have met many bluepilled incels. Honestly, I know how most people here call them cucks and whatnot but I genuinely felt sorry for most of them. There was this specific guy at my college. I tried hinting to him why girls avoided them and people treated him badly but he never understood and thought I was joking. I don't know how he's doing now but I'm guessing he's still incel.

I realise that it's soyciety brainwashing them, but if we were able to understand the truth why couldn't they?
depends. If they’re a asshole to other incels then no i won’t have sympathy

being a bluepilled incel is both a blessing and a curse.. blessing cause you´re not as mentally F´d up, as Blackpilled incels.

No not everyone can be saved and if even u blackpill them they would throw you under the bus

I do, because I used to be one of them at a certain point.