Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Do you know the stats on how many people recovered from coronavirus?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I cant find recent stats on how many people recovered form coronavirus.
What I have is this
ПЕКИН, 25 янв — РИА Новости. Количество заразившихся новым типом коронавируса в различных частях Китая увеличилось до 1372 человек, сообщает Центральное телевидение Китая со ссылкой на власти. По данным канала, к настоящему моменту 41 человек умер, 39 пациентов выздоровели и выписаны из больниц.
Its old stats, it says that only 39 patients recovered compared to 41 patients died, only 50% survival rate, seems horrible considering it spreads like shit and now we have around 6000 confirmed cases and 4 peoples from Germany and 4 from France already infected.

Then the death rate is likely to increase in infected ppl

I guess we will have to wait for that

You can look on other Corona virus outbreaks, like the one in middle East had a fatality rate of 34.4%. Obviously the Wuhan one is a different strain but I imagine the fatality rate to be similar.

Coronavirus is a joke. In a month everyone will forget about it.

the death rate here is 55%, consistent with your source

Would be awesome if everyone died from it, but that won't happen.

Infects me. XD

I think the death rate to recover rate is 2 to 1 right now. So in a perfect world all will get it and 2/3 of pop will die off within 10 years.​

If anything happens I live in a literal shithole so lol not gonna happen to me:feelsautistic::dab:
Either way I wish this whole world would perish so I could hermitmaxx in the woods until I finally die.

isn't it like 50-50?

Well my lungs are trash so if I somehow get it, I'm definitely falling over dead.

numbers are more likley lost and fake

If I had Corona virus, I wouldn't seek medical help. No point in recovering from Corona virus when you can't afford to recover from your face. I would simply infect as many people as possible and off myself when the sickness became unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back