Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like to be "civilised"?

Do you like to be "civilised"?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Another poll from me, lol

I guess by civilised I mean... polite, respectful to others, reasonably "together" in life... I think you probably know what I mean.

respectful to others
That's the most cucked, faggy and jewish thing to do.
Imagine treating your wrongdoers nice when they are the reason why you are in misery.
And fuck that christian concept of offering your other cheek wtf fuck soyceity.

I guess, but only because it's the path of least conflict.

As an autist you learn to keep your head down because you can't win.
I am pro violence, I advocate for lowly subhumans to ER on their wrongdoers buddy

No, I don't care for this so called civilization. I live for me

Stupid question. I'm a nigger :feelswhat:

I'm generally civil, but am fully capable of going full blown ape shit violent and have done so in the past. Sometimes civility is not the option.

That's the most cucked, faggy and jewish thing to do.
Imagine treating your wrongdoers nice when they are the reason why you are in misery.
Preach it brother

I consider myself civilized. I don’t dress in expensive clothes and drive around in fancy cars but I would say I’m a nice person.

I’m quiet, I don’t speak unless spoken too; I dress formal depending on the situation. I’m kind, respectful, and very welcoming to those who are not females.

I consider myself civilized. I don’t dress in expensive clothes and drive around in fancy cars but I would say I’m a nice person.

I’m quiet, I don’t speak unless spoken too; I dress formal depending on the situation. I’m kind, respectful, and very welcoming to those who are not females.

You don't speak unless spoken to at all times? :o

I'd so love to see a society where everybody was like that. Nobody would say anything ever, lol