Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you listen to songs for lyrical content

Do you listen to music for:

• I listen to both lyrics and music

• I listen primarily to lyrics, because I care what they have to say

• I don’t give a fuck about the lyrics, just the way it sounds

• Either or sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’ve heard my relatives say they cared about lyrics and content. I could give a fuck if a song said “dick dog duck dot, pussy Pusey jew) as long as it sounded good

I mostly pay attention to the way it sounds and how it makes me feel.

I care more about how good a song sounds. And if it has good lyrics, it makes it even better for me and it'll become my favorite. But if it doesn't have good lyrics, I'll still enjoy it solely because of how good it sounds.

lyrics, I mainly listen to songs with depressing elements to it like chamber of reflection. The lyrics are pretty meaninful and relateable it makes the music way more enjoyable. For example in Chamber of reflection when he says "no use looking out" it's like saying theres nothing I can do to escape the inceldom which is a blackpill reference

lyrics, I mainly listen to songs with depressing elements to it like chamber of reflection. The lyrics are pretty meaninful and relateable it makes the music way more enjoyable. For example in Chamber of reflection when he says "no use looking out" it's like saying theres nothing I can do to escape the inceldom which is a blackpill reference
I appreciate sometimes when song that sounds good has word phrases or meaning .Whole genres like country to me sound like shit and they try to make up for it with lyrics, which suck too

These days I just listen to beats without any singer.

I mostly listen to songs for lyrics

melody>lyrics

Nah. Lyrics matter but

Lyrical flow >>> what the lyrics actually mean

I’ve heard my relatives say they cared about lyrics and content. I could give a fuck if a song said “dick dog duck dot, pussy Pusey jew) as long as it sounded good
I listen for music, but occasionally notice good lyrics.

I like boomers like Jackson browne

I listen exclusively to songs with no lyrics.
Can't stand someone talking in a song.

Fuck lyrics, I only care how the instruments and vocals sound. Plus, half the music I listen to has lyrics in a foreign language, anyway, so if I cared that much about lyrics, I wouldn't be able to enjoy half the music in my collection. :feelsjuice: