Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you love or at least care for your family?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Knowing that you will be alone forever and known as the loser of the family of course.

No. I hate my retarded my mom for bringing me into this world with her fucked-up genes only to have me grow up in foster care. I hate my Stacy half-sisters for having everything handed to them. I'm glad I don't see them anymore.

Knowing that you will be alone forever and known as the loser of the family of course.
No for fucks sake everyone here should take the family pill. Also imagine the young users here 18-25 who get spurred on and harrased by their parents to go to uni or get jobs while they live friendless lives devoid of affection. I'm not even going to bring up how chad's life is completely different cause it's suicidefuel and I don't want to make people here even more angry or sad

To a degree but it has limits because ultimately they are incapable of understanding my situation and only gaslight me.

I do but they literally don't allow me to care. My fucking brother doesn't talk to me.

I only care for my sex haver brothers because they give me alcohol when I need it

i dont love NTs. Very simple.

Yeah I'm on good terms with my mother but that's about it

No for fucks sake everyone here should take the family pill. Also imagine the young users here 18-25 who get spurred on and harrased by their parents to go to uni or get jobs while they live friendless lives devoid of affection. I'm not even going to bring up how chad's life is completely different cause it's suicidefuel and I don't want to make people here even more angry or sad
Whats wrong with education?

I was happy when my mother died back in 2021, she was a fucking cunt whore that shamed me any time she could, fuck that evil cunt. As for other members of my family? My father was already dead by the time I was 12, my sister abused me throughout my childhood, so fuck that cunt too, I hope she gets raped and killed by one of her abusive boyfriends, what a fucking evil human being. Unfortunately, as we all know, karma doesn't exist and is just a cope created by Disney to make blue-pilled cucks feel superior to some extent... all based on false hope. As for extended family? None of them ever gave a damn about me and as a grown-ass man with the self-awareness and knowledge of my surroundings... not one reached out to me without having to be told to, not even after my mother's funeral. All they were "there" for was to make sure I wasn't gonna kill myself or some shit. I haven't spoken to any of them since, so.. fuck 'em. Lol

I even told acknowledged to my brother (who isn't black pilled at all, but still agreed with me) that if either of us just "disappeared", no one of our "family" would come to check on us, visit, invite us to their homes, etc. We could both be dead for decades without anyone noticing... now that's what I call "family".

Never think that you're "part of the family" when you aren't blood-related to them and have nothing in common with them. Anyone who says otherwise, it's a fucking cope, it's a fucking joke. Nuff said.

I feel pissed cause I don't know what went wrong to end up to me, dad was basically chad and lost his virginity at 14 & was never short of women attention. Same with grandad. :feelsrope:

No feelings. I just wanna die.