Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Do you mog her?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
This girl with a recessed chin and bulging eyes is the protagonist of Prey. She is 5'5" and significantly lacks muscle mass, but manages to defeat several men and a 7-foot ripped Predator. Legit ER's looksmatch, but she probably thinks she deserves a 6'5" blond German aristocrat who is also a male model and an NFL player.

P1

P2

P3

Who doesn't? Do you know what site you're on, pal? :feelsLSD:

You forgot she mogs me in failedfemboyhood :feelspuke:

She is a becky but she has unlimitted SMV in 2022

i mog simply because i dont have prey eyes, but that ugly bitch is chad only :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I mog her because I'm white and 6ft tall, yet irl she mogs me because she gets 6'4+ men breeding her brown cunt

She's not that ugly :feelswhat:
Looks average to me

She is a foid therefore she mogs me. Imagine all the simps she has, damn such hardwork being a hole who wants to fuck/get into relationship.

Absolutely not.

She has better jawline than me+I'm balding+ she is a woman so her height doesn't really matter

My looksmatch