Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you mog milind soman??

illumizoldyck

illumizoldyck

Officer
★★★★★
He's a south indian chadpreet model, almost 6'0 tall which was huge in 90s/2000s as you tower most curries hardcore
milind-soman-insta-c.jpg

milind-soman-insta-a.jpg

milind-soman-d.jpg

even had a french hole who was young and rather untouched as a wife

tumblr_inline_o7dxrgXjFc1tgknjf_1280.jpg

Why do you even ask this, the 3rd pic alone shows who mogs whom

if my smv was multiplied by 1000x the curry would still mog

He looks turkish

South Indian? Was he marathi?

Last edited:
Even the Indian 5'6 janitor would mog me.

Isn't that guy retarded or something?
who millind??
retarded no
stupid like chads yes??
he was a dude who height mogged his peers in india, had better looks. bonus he was raised abroad so the indian sun didn't cuck his phenotype
reminder chads do dumb shit cause they know they are mogger. halo shields them from criticism which ruin a normies life.

who millind??
retarded no
stupid like chads yes??
he was a dude who height mogged his peers in india, had better looks. bonus he was raised abroad so the indian sun didn't cuck his phenotype
reminder chads do dumb shit cause they know they are mogger. halo shields them from criticism which ruin a normies life.
No Hrithik Roshan? I though he was non-NT or something. He has a extra finger or some shit too.

He's a south indian chadpreet model, almost 6'0 tall which was huge in 90s/2000s as you tower most curries hardcore
milind-soman-insta-c.jpg

milind-soman-insta-a.jpg

milind-soman-d.jpg

even had a french hole who was young and rather untouched as a wife

tumblr_inline_o7dxrgXjFc1tgknjf_1280.jpg
I am the illecite son of Jeremy Meeks, yes
Never give up !

No Hrithik Roshan? I though he was non-NT or something. He has a extra finger or some shit too.
fk him either way
can't believe a non-nt faggot got chadpreet genetics

I am the illecite son of Jeremy Meeks, yes
Never give up !

Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!​

:lul:

if i'd mog him i wouldn't be here

I couldn't care less, how would we even mog him?? hes a specialized case and that's why he got break in show industry just for his exceptional looks only, just like that Aishwarya Rai .... they don't represent anything about us . They are hybrid people working for evil satanic international khazar Jewish cabal entertainment industry...and btw he ain't South indian, hes a chitpavan Brahmin from Mumbai

Chad treatment

milind-soman-d.jpg

I couldn't care less, how would we even mog him?? hes a specialized case and that's why he got break in show industry just for his exceptional looks only, just like that Aishwarya Rai .... they don't represent anything about us . They are hybrid people working for evil satanic international khazar Jewish cabal entertainment industry...and btw he ain't South indian, hes a chitpavan Brahmin from Mumbai
You are highest IQ north Indian I have ever seen. Only if all the Norths were like you.

Sun light plays a role?
it might be a placeboo or something else
but every curry i know who was born in abroad like canada is shades light than their cousins back home
even tamil
there has to be something wrong the sun and rest of the environment that its burning the shitskin down

You are highest IQ north Indian I have ever seen. Only if all the Norths were like you.
Bruh my accurate IQ score is 110 just a little high than world average, its not even high but you may get an illusion that i have an high iq when the standard iq of avg North curry is somewhere between 85-90.. South indian are little more intelligent

He looks like a gypsy from the ghetto. There isn't a single Chad pajeet .

it might be a placeboo or something else
but every curry i know who was born in abroad like canada is shades light than their cousins back home
even tamil
there has to be something wrong the sun and rest of the environment that its burning the shitskin down
I don't think so. Kerala is hot and mallus are all fair.

Bruh my accurate IQ score is 110 just a little high than world average, its not even high but you may get an illusion that i have an high iq when the standard iq of avg North curry is somewhere between 85-90.. South indian are little more intelligent
Still. I wish those North Indians revive their heritage. Historically this used to be opposite.

let him cook
damn tell me more about the hybrid conspiracy sounds interesting
first time i am hearing it related to curryland

He looks like a gypsy from the ghetto. There isn't a single Chad pajeet .
so gypsy are moggers then:feelskek:

let him cook
damn tell me more about the hybrid conspiracy sounds interesting
first time i am hearing it related to curryland

so gypsy are moggers then:feelskek:
not a conspiracy, its a truth in your face. All the satanic witches and demons are working in the entertainment business, and its an international network which looks invisible but when observed carefully you can join the dots and see for yourself how these people are similar all over the world, they are like zombies who have forgotten their conscience and acts solely on narcissistic tendencies. People working in this line have eyes which are so empty and soul less

I mog him hard, lol

Still. I wish those North Indians revive their heritage. Historically this used to be opposite.
North Indians have left the habit of cultivating intelligence and thinking for themselves, i think North India was better with Buddhist emperors..Now.whole North india is cringe Vaishanav centric brain fogged people doing only bhakti