Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment DO YOU MOG THIS FAT CHINK?

do u mog him

• Total voters
No he has better favial harmony

he's almost there but will never accept the blackpill jfl

No. He also has more charisma and the confidence to post a public video

Mentally mog me, that's for sure

He seems average looking (sub 5 to normie range)

Assuming he is 5ft+ he mogs me to oblivion.

he mogs me by 1 inch in height but I mog him with the eyes. his eyes are too chinky and wide apart. foids are really turned off by slitty chinky eyes like that. it just looks ugly and demon-like to foids.

and the way he talks is very annoying. he's sub5 for a rice.

he mogs me by 1 inch in height but I mog him with the eyes. his eyes are too chinky and wide apart. foids are really turned off by slitty chinky eyes like that. it just looks ugly and goofy to foids.

so do u mog him smv wise

I mog him cause I got better chin and eyes, but he ang mogs me

I racemog him because I have more white DNA than him.

he mogs me by 1 inch in height but I mog him with the eyes. his eyes are too chinky and wide apart. foids are really turned off by slitty chinky eyes like that. it just looks ugly and demon-like to foids.

Is it for real bro? I see guy like him in my campus with gfs, but I think it’s because he is nt. If you are better looking than him facially , you have no problem with women actually, just have to be nt.

Yes only because I'm not fat

im slightly uglier but we both have 0 appeal

Being fat can be fixed, I would say rn he still mogs me by 1-2 smv but if he worked out he would be atleast 4-5 smvs higher than me

I'm on the same level as this guy I think.

No. He sounds energetic and like he cares about life. I sound and look like I’m dead inside.