Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you mog this poor man

I feel bad for him, his situation makes him look like body horror and obviously its hard for him to live a normal life, moreso than us. Ofc we mog him but thats not the point.

He is blind, poor guy

Hey Inceltears would you date this man i heard he has a good personality

euthanize him. also he might mog us cause some foids like the exotic look he has, many YouTube videos of foids fucking men with extreme health problems. while normal ugly men like us suffer.

you think I am memeing? ded srs. Alot of the disabled ugly truly deformed men on YT often aren't even rich yet decent foids fuck em. exotic fetish is a thing. being ugly to an exotic degree(0-1/10) can ironically be better than normal ugly(2-5/10)

do i need to?

you think I am memeing? ded srs. Alot of the disabled ugly truly deformed men on YT often aren't even rich yet decent foids fuck em. exotic fetish is a thing. being ugly to an exotic degree(0-1/10) can ironically be better than normal ugly(2-5/10)

those women are railed by chad while the disabled deformed subhumans stare with a blank face in the corner

those women are railed by chad while the disabled deformed subhumans stare with a blank face in the corner
cope, many women fuck dogs despite having Chads available. foids with niche fetishes exist

cope, many women fuck dogs despite having Chads available. foids with niche fetishes exist

wow, I haven't ever heard of zoophilia before

,,but women fucking german shepherds, huskies, and other dogs is equal to them being attracted to deformed human males with extremely crippled bodies"

how is this even a fair comparison, and a proper example for the argument.
it wasn't even the point of my comment that they go after x as consequence of lacking y, just that you may have a wife but never have sex with her ever, while she cheat on you sideways.

yeah i mog the shit outta that incel

wow, I haven't ever heard of zoophilia before

,,but women fucking german shepherds, huskies, and other dogs is equal to them being attracted to deformed human males with extremely crippled bodies"

how is this even a fair comparison, and a proper example for the argument.
it wasn't even the point of my comment that they go after x as consequence of lacking y, just that you may have a wife but never have sex with her ever, while she cheat on you sideways.
some men are so deformed, they appear to be straight up another species which possibly triggers attraction in the same foids that fuck dogs/horses

Euthanize him