Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you need a NT personality to get a girlfriend?

B

bippr500

Greycel
I have a 18 yo friend who’s good looking and tall, but he just spends the whole day smoking weed and playing video games. He’s also autistic af and he’s bullied a lot.

All sub8males need to be an NT

he NT mogs me by knowing drug dealers

Dumb volcels do exist yes

Autistic Chads can get girlfriends aswell as NT normies. if you are just ugly, autistic or both then it is over.

Autistic Chads can get girlfriends aswell as NT normies, if you are just ugly or ugly and autistic then it is over.
ye, but he really gets bullied a lot and i’ve never seen him talking to a woman.

I'm sure there was a thread with a youtube video of an Autistic Chad and all the foids thirsting for him in the comments.

ye, but he really gets bullied a lot and i’ve never seen him talking to a woman.
If he is good looking according to foids, then he can get a gf, period. Let alone get laid. It's all about looks you silly GrAYcel

If he is good looking according to foids, then he can get a gf, period. Let alone get laid. It's all about looks you silly GrAYcel
He is good looking, but he doesn’t have any friends and he’s smoking weed and playing video games 24/7.

He is good looking, but he doesn’t have any friends and he’s smoking weed and playing video games 24/7.
Then he is a retarded volcel

If you’re not young and goodlooking, then yes.

Good looking and non NT: "He is so unique and quirky"

Normie and below non NT: "eww he is weird and creepy"