Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you notice fewer people driving convertible cars?

Do you notice fewer people driving convertible cars?

• Yes, I do notice fewer convertible cars on the road.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No, I do not notice fewer convertible cars on the road.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Am I the only person who notices a significant drop in the amount of convertible cars on the road? What happened, testosterone levels fall too low around the United States?

View: https://youtu.be/kU4PyKmfw6s?feature=shared

@solblue @Rotter @Evangelioncel @LesscoBlob @Luffycel @proudweeb @OwnerOpcell

I live in Jewfornia, and I may see a convertible now and days - maybe twice a day at most, in southern Jewfornia. Back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, it seemed like every fat-ass American wanted a convertible.

My aunt had a convertible Ford Mustang. I hate my grandmother, because instead of giving me the car when I was in high school - my grandmother GAVE my aunt’s convertible Ford Mustang to some random guy - because, get this, “the car was too fast for me.” So the bitch gave the car away - I was fucked when it came to driving all throughout high school.

Chadvertible

@PersonalityChad

Am I the only person who notices a significant drop in the amount of convertible cars on the road? What happened, testosterone levels fall too low around the United States?

I don't think it has anything to do with masculinity. I just think that convertibles were a baby boomer fad that died out over time. How many young people can even afford a car? Let alone some fancy piece of shit that doesn't have a roof.

I don't think it has anything to do with masculinity. I just think that convertibles were a baby boomer fad that died out over time. How many young people can even afford a car? Let alone some fancy piece of shit that doesn't have a roof.
I honestly really only see boomers in convertibles as well. The only young people I see in convertibles are young guys in sports cars, whereas I’ll even see boomer foids in their beetle convertible

I honestly really only see boomers in convertibles as well. The only young people I see in convertibles are young guys in sports cars, whereas I’ll even see boomer foids in their beetle convertible
The weather is also pretty brutally cold in my region of the country. So nobody is going to waste their money on shit that they don't need. The rich people who have exposable income. They will buy that for entertainment value, but because of inflation, very few rich people are spending money on cars nowadays.

My dude, I have noticed a significant drop in the amount of CARS on the road in general. Our economy all across the Western World has become so terrible that it's common now for young people to not have a driver's license because they can't and will never be able to afford a car.

Convertible cars have always been more expensive than non-convertible cars (not to a big extent), but considering the fact that more and more people are unable to afford cars in general, most who can most likely still want to save up as much as possible, so they skip out on convertible ones.

The weather is also pretty brutally cold in my region of the country. So nobody is going to waste their money on shit that they don't need. The rich people who have exposable income. They will buy that for entertainment value, but because of inflation, very few rich people are spending money on cars nowadays.
THIS + more and more young people can't afford to get a car nowadays. I live in the EU, so the goal is to ban cars by 2035. Yes, I am being 100% serious.

I think it depends from where you live in.

I wouldn't say that ppl buy more convertibles, but sth else i noticed is that there are less and less new cars, ppl tend to keep their car for much longer than before, because of the prices.

might depend on location. isn't cali super hybrid electric crazy? those don't come as convertibles.
plenty of them up in the northeast, a lot of them hard or soft top jeeps.
got a hard top jeep myself

@Mango i notice this too

mostly just less people driving fun / hobby cars

everyone would rather drive a crossover suv

personally love the convertible experience just worry about hitting deer lol

might depend on location. isn't cali super hybrid electric crazy? those don't come as convertibles.
wranglers are quite popular

Yes, people only buy boring, economic purpose-built vehicles. Nobody can afford anything.

But I still see a lot of oldcels driving Mazda MX5s and Audi TT Roadsters and Mercedes SLK Cabrios. The rich ones have Boxsters.

Of course, there are other convertibles, but they don’t drive with the top down. Only the oldcels who drive the above mentioned cars drive with the top down.

My aunt had a convertible Ford Mustang. I hate my grandmother, because instead of giving me the car when I was in high school - my grandmother GAVE my aunt’s convertible Ford Mustang to some random guy - because, get this, “the car was too fast for me.” So the bitch gave the car away - I was fucked when it came to driving all throughout high school.
Unfuckingbelievable :reeeeee:

I see more of them in my country than ever, and unless you're in a rich area, 99% of the times it's mafia-related. You might as well get away quickly before some violent nigger comes out and gunpoints at you.

Thugmaxxing chads are having the time of their lives making toilets wet with drug money, but society rather calls names, hates and demand therapy and meds for your average innocuous incel.

Last edited:
THIS + more and more young people can't afford to get a car nowadays. I live in the EU, so the goal is to ban cars by 2035. Yes, I am being 100% serious.
Europe is a hell of a lot different with transportation in the United States. We are a vast open network of roads going on thousands of miles. Europe has cities and villages and towns. All webbed together by train stations and train tracks.

Yes, California is Tesla crazy. Charging stations are everywhere.

I see more of them in my country than ever, and unless you're in a rich area, 99% of the times it's mafia-related. You might as well get away quickly before some violent nigger comes out and gunpoints at you.

Thugmaxxing chads are having the time of their lives making toilets wet with drug money, but society rather calls names, hates and demand therapy and meds for your average innocuous incel.
Brazil.

@Mango i notice this too

mostly just less people driving fun / hobby cars

everyone would rather drive a crossover suv

personally love the convertible experience just worry about hitting deer lol
I live in an area with warm weather year round and lots of richer people so convertibles are still somewhat common to see

Convertibles are mostly driven by old farts (save for things like the Miata and S2000) sometimes you'll see a teenage white girl with their Jeep Wrangler or Mustang Ecoboost that they got for their first car. (Which they will almost certainly ding or crash)

Not a fan of convertibles myself since I'm always worried about someone cutting the top or water getting in. I just roll my windows down lol

My island is full of convertibles

Since this poll started, I’ve only seen like four convertibles on the road.

The actual reason is aerodynamic/safety regulations/emission regulations

Modern cars are all about this.

Convertible cars are way heavier due to the reinforcement work necessary, therefore, it is inferior in all above factors; Car manufacturers just dont make them.
Because the roof is a critical part of a car's structure, convertibles need extra bracing to stiffen their bodies. As a result, they typically are hundreds of pounds heavier and a bit slower than their hardtop counterparts.

Hard top is better tbh

In FEMA Region 9 (California), I have seen very few convertibles. Males are such faggots now and days, the sperm count has been lowered too much, guys are little timid deer who can’t look each other in the eyes. It’s so sad to see the pussyfication of males.