Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you play any MMOrpgs?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
title

Last edited:
Not anymore, i used to play some long time ago.

Never played one

World of fucking Warcraft

I used to but they stopped being fun.

I tried playing Star Wars The Old Republic three times and each of them I quit because that shit was so boring. Good story, good graphics and good soundtrack but the most painfully boring gameplay ever. Literally every quest was:
-Go to this place
-Kill enemies/destroy generators
-Move to the next area and do the same (several times)
-Kill the final boss
-Return to where you started and get your reward

The game was ridiculously easy too, just press keys 1 to 4 for making different attacks while your partner heals you each time you take damage so you're basically immortal.

Nah, filled with trannies

Too much effort and time.

Especially if you want to try to play other games.

I tried playing Star Wars The Old Republic three times and each of them I quit because that shit was so boring. Good story, good graphics and good soundtrack but the most painfully boring gameplay ever. Literally every quest was:
-Go to this place
-Kill enemies/destroy generators
-Move to the next area and do the same (several times)
-Kill the final boss
-Return to where you started and get your reward

The game was ridiculously easy too, just press keys 1 to 4 for making different attacks while your partner heals you each time you take damage so you're basically immortal.
You described most games.
Name 3 games that don't follow this pattern.

You described most games.
Name 3 games that don't follow this pattern.
I agree there is some repetition in any game but in case of The Old Republic it felt every quest was copypasted. For example in Skyrim the radiant quests are very repetitive, but then you have much more variety in the main quest and secondary questlines. Or some games compensate repetitiveness with interesting gameplay, challenging difficulty or cool abilities to unlock.