Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you play games?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
If yes, what game are you playing right now?

i think i will be playing naruto: storm 4
i played all the previous ones but never got to play the fourth and final version
i wish they could make a new one but after madara arc there's no reason to make a boruto full game, the new season is pretty tash anyway and sasuke is fighting dinosaurs and lost his rinnecharingan to a fucking kid

I've torrented the RE:4 remake, and Sons of the Forest. Only started them really, seem OK so far

Hell let loose.

No, nothing tickles my fancy. Played a few games in the past, but no longer.

you need to actually shoot yourself in the head. 6ft tall and white is nightmare mode? this forum is a joke
Mogger potential unless deformed. Mentalcel. Maybe he lives in the lands of chads :feelshehe:

Mogger potential unless deformed. Mentalcel. Maybe he lives in the lands of chads :feelshehe:
hes not deformed hes just a faggot fakecel who loves to larp about his life being bad

I was playing Wolcen: Lords Of Mayhem a few weeks back

Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions for Game Boy (1994).

why nigga
Eh, just feels pointless. Love the journey, hate the ending. I wish games could last forever, but many have a short shelf life. Prefer single player experiences; doesn't satisfy me anymore.

I enjoyed 7 and village, haven't played any others tbh
I don't hate the characters and story , i actually like zombie apocalypse genre but the crosshair and the gameplay is horrible.

Ive been playing ets2 for the past few days

EU4 and hell let loose the most

I play thief simulator 2 but in real life

Liking Overwatch mainly rn. Other games I play rn are Bloons TD 6 (and 5 occasionally) and R6 Seige rn.

Would be playing Apex if its fps was stable on old gen.