Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you prefer mage or melee in games?

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
Games like Skyrim,dark souls

I really suck at melee I’m only good with spell casting

I beat ds3 with pyromancy+sorcery even tho magic isn’t even that strong compared to previous souls titles

i feel like spell only classes like mage are gay
i prefer melee

Usually mage because magic is always OP no matter what game it is.

Crystal soul spear + crown of dusk + red tear stone ring + third dragon ring (I think that's what it was called) is easy mode for DS 1. One shoting bosses and pvp players no problem.

Last edited:
Usually mage because magic is always OP not matter what game it is.

Crystal soul spear + crown of dusk + red tear stone ring + third dragon ring (I think that's what it was called) is easy mode for DS 1. One shoting bosses and pvp players no problem.
That’s glass cannon u also die in 1-2 hits from bosses

That’s glass cannon u also die in 1-2 hits from bosses
Sure, but you'll always have a fast roll (or use wood grain ring for the broken backflip that has like 13 invincibility frames) and you can cast spells like 50 yards away from the boss.

Fighter+mage+thief multiclass= soloing of all Baldurs games

Just put traps for bosses theory

I prefer melee but it is far easier to min/max the gameplay of a caster/ranged.

Skyrim: Stealth archer, nightblade

Melee, I like swords.

Magick is betteer

In other words, every Skyrim "build".
fucking hell i hate that garbage, the game is already easy, it just gets trivial with that build

atleast with mage and melee u gonna have actual hard time

fucking hell i hate that garbage, the game is already easy, it just gets trivial with that build

atleast with mage and melee u gonna have actual hard time
Yeah. I just prefer playing Morrowind. :smonk:

Bro tbh I just wanna hit shit with my sword. My elder ring built is literally just a sword and a shield with a bow and arrow just in case.

2h

That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough. It was more like a large hunk of Iron.

but I mainly run healers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back