Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you remember this 2017 incels.me poster

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-

hahaha

what a piece of art

Yeah. @Master should use this on twitter as the pinned tweet.

20200825 235123

@Delusional coper :feelskek:

No in 2017 i was playing fortnite

20200925 085549

would do that irl, and also this one just to confuse normies :feelskek:
@Delusional coper

someone make a .is version

ill actually put it up around my Uni in the early morning lmao

will post proof too

In 2017 I was happy/bluepilled and had no knowledge of this site

Lol it has the unique vibe of incel sub and early forums humor/oc

Tbh, i really wish i have discovered about the blackpill in 2017 instead of the end of 2020 but hey - it's still better late than never.

Wish i knew about this site in 2017

I didn't know an incel forum existed in 2017.

I take pride in my registration date. The most on your nose incel trait! It's over! It was over in 2017 and the years that preceded it. I was finished the moment my hair began rotting and falling out in 2014, at the tender age of 20. But at least I joined this forum in November of 2017

I would stick thıose posters in my incel community to spread blackpill tbh

wow very nice and well made

In those times incels still were naive and thought a whitecel could be a truecel. Nowadays blackops2cel is a mogger.

In those times incels still were naive and thought a whitecel could be a truecel. Nowadays blackops2cel is a mogger.
Also you might be the greatest lurker in this forum

Follow me I follow you :) :feelsaww:

Please OG

Follow me I follow you :) :feelsaww:

Please OG
Done. I don't think i'm the greatest lurker.I don't come here often because most of the time i waste it in programming trash with my limited IQ. The guy above me "maxilla" has a 8 nov 2017 account. Impressive.

Done. I don't think i'm the greatest lurker.I don't come here often because most of the time i waste it in programming trash with my limited IQ. The guy above me "maxilla" has a 8 nov 2017 account. Impressive.
I like 2017 cels more than other join dates because I think your batch was the last sane batch of users, now all you have is glowie posts and most posts not related to inceldom.