Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you sit next to women in Bus & public transport ?

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
I do, i used to not do it because i was affraid of yelling, repercussion and bad mood from the woman, but now i really do not care, if the bus is empty of cours i will not sit next to the only woman, im not retarded, but i notice that some man prefer to stand up than sit next to a woman when there is not a lot of place, i feel like women beleive that it's their right to sit alone with their dirty bag on the empty place next to them.

only if no other option left

Brutal, for me women sit next to me if there is no other option.

only next to pretty women which is rare

I do, i used to not do it because i was affraid of yelling, repercussion and bad mood from the woman, but now i really do not care, if the bus is empty of cours i will not sit next to the only woman, im not retarded, but i notice that some man prefer to stand up than sit next to a woman when there is not a lot of place, i feel like women beleive that it's their right to sit alone with their dirty bag on the empty place next to them.
No and they avoid me too

If the foid is young I'll get nervous around her and avoid her at all costs, but if it's an elderly foid I don't get nervous for some reason and sit next to it. But to answer your question no I don't like sitting by holes but if i'm really tired and exhausted then i'll sit next to it.

I don't like sitting next to people. I hate being near others and sit alone

we should purposely sit next to them to piss them off

@Pancakecel do you like sitting next to holes?

The methheads took over the public transit in my city