Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you stare endlessly at the ceiling because of boredom?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Literally lying down while typing this hehe, its over forLDARCELS have you ever stared endlessly thinking about random shit and wishing you were dead

melting into my bed i hate myself i want to be eaten from the inside out like a human eating me i want to be dead i want to die the most gruesome death teeth knocked out penis cut off fucking end me

I prefer to stare at the wall

over for GrAYcels

No, I need something to keep me occupied
But sometimes I do wind down and just lie on the floor for hours

Literally lying down while typing this hehe, its over forLDARCELS have you ever stared endlessly thinking about random shit and wishing you were dead
I could literally stare into space for the whole day if I wanted to :feelsbadman:

Very little. I tend to keep my mind occupied with my copes

Last edited:
I used to lie in bed staring at the ceiling for hours during the pandemic, living in my mind. Daydreaming sometimes, crying in agony other times, wishing I had someone to love and cuddle up to. Now I usually keep occupied with my job, college, got a cat I can love on. Now I try to prevent myself from daydreaming; hurts too much.

I used to lie in bed staring at the ceiling for hours during the pandemic, living in my mind. Daydreaming sometimes, crying in agony other times, wishing I had someone to love and cuddle up to. Now I usually keep occupied with my job, college, got a cat I can love on. Now I try to prevent myself from daydreaming; hurts too much.
Brootal brocel, I’m too defeated to even show emotion these dayzzzzzzz.