Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you still argue with NPC's?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
During the bluepilled scam I realized how pointless it was to argue against the propaganda machine. No matter how contradictory, ridiculous or illogical the claims of the MSM were people ate it up hook, line and sinker and proceeded to regurgitate the propaganda without so much as a hint of independent thought. To have an actual conversation on the topic was impossible, they could only think within the parameters set by the media and if you espoused an idea that did not align with the narrative you were branded a conspiracy theorist, flat earther, anti-vaxxer and science denying heretic.
Now that the next end of the world narrative - sexual promiscuity good, virginity bad, cuckold is good for relathionship- rolled around I gave up on trying to argue against the narrative. Whenever someone brings it up I just say: "you're right" or "I don't know, haven't followed the news."
I understand this is an intended reaction, if you can't get everyone to agree you can atleast get the ones that don't agree to shut the hell up. But I just can't be arsed anymore, people are so enslaved by the emotional manipulation of the propaganda machine that it's impossible to sway anyone when the propaganda is on full blast. If you say anything other than women can't be bad you're instantly branded a misogynist, brainwashed by the incels.
At the moment there isn't really too much at stake when you argue against the narrative aside from derision. But I fear that in the near future - as we continue on the road towards totalitarianism - not getting in line and agreeing with the media will come with more serious consequences.
So, what are your thoughts on this? Do you still argue with people? Is there a point?

no its pointless

It's like arguing with a jew

not anymore, i gave up since it's basically impossible to agrue with them let alone change their minds

To argue there must be listening and respect between the two parties. Chimpanzees (NPCs) don't know this concept. So I don't waste my time arguing with chimpanzees.

the answer is in the question

Yeah a lot. I just can’t help it. I know it won’t change anything but I just keep doing it.

Arguing is for cunts and Woman , i couldnt bother less. People shall Realize when a bomb drops in their HomeTown

100% - Permaban pedophile content poster and troll.
No I don't argue with them.

No, I will get in trouble or worse.