Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you support Black Lives Matter

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

i have an issue with police abusing powers, but nope. i really think brownies are poor because of their mindset.

i really think brownies are poor because of their mindset.
And not because pigskins leeches are benefiting from their submission.
Stupid cynical race.

And not because pigskins leeches are benefiting from their submission.
Stupid cynical race.
dude the spanish fuckers are destabilizing our society. they're the ones doing the invading now. so screw you you stupid victim. you're all poor because you can't regulate yourselves.

No, Blacks should stop murdering if they want others to think their lives matter

they're the ones doing the invading now.
Cope without them your streets would be bursting with garbage since coomskins are too lazy to do an actual laborious work.
you're all poor because you can't regulate yourselves.
Exactly, because we let coomskin imbeciles pry into our politics and infect us with liberal garbage.
so screw you you stupid victim
basically kill yourself, pigskins are better off as feed for the worms.

They hate Whites and cry unfair treatment but still remain and leech off of a country created by Whites for Whites. Go back to africa then where they don't even have drinking water.

They hate Whites and cry unfair treatment but still remain and leech off of a country created by Whites for Whites. Go back to africa then where they don't even have drinking water.
No offense to my blackcels if this is a bit too harsh.

The concept, yes.

The organization, no.

Black incel lives matter

Im fine with blacks killing each other its kind of common thing that happens all the time and it always gets reported in media

as long as they're not breeding then i am fine with them
i hate blacks that pass their own shit skin color to future generations.

Pointless movement; it's not the 1960s anymore.

I only support #ILM

'Black Lives Matter' is just a code that liberals, ie. females and numales, use to mean 'I WANT BBC IN MY ANUS.'

More of a TND supporter myself