Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you support wife beating ?

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Just a question

Like I totally support wife-beating to discipline and correct the woman

What a man does with his own property should be his own business.

What a man does with his own property should be his own business.
Based I a agree women are not human they are objects they are soulless property that’s what those holes are

I believe a husband should be able to murder his wife for any reason.

wife husband GIF

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime
angry vikings GIF

No that’s retarded. I can explain more but I already know you didn’t want to hear it.

please explain
The idea that you “own” your woman and you have the right to beat her is low iq. Women nowadays can afford to leave you for no reason and ruin your life let alone leave and send you to prison for domestic abuse.

Tbh I would be more worried about my woman beating me since I can’t do nothing about it.

The idea that you “own” your woman and you have the right to beat her is low iq. Women nowadays can afford to leave you for no reason and ruin your life let alone leave and send you to prison for domestic abuse.

Tbh I would be more worried about my woman beating me since I can’t do nothing about it.
When we take power we will abolish domestic violence laws and remove all of their rights so those foids will have nowhere to go so you can beat the crap out of your wife foids will become property again when we take power

I will never have a wife.