Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think all men should organize to engage in jury nullification for all rape cases with female victims until circumcising minors is outlawed ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
After all women are hypocrites if they whine about not wanting things done to their body without consent yet allow it to be done to baby boy bodies without consent.

If it actually created a consequence for them I don't think they'd so casually support amputation our important dick sheathes.

My assumption is that any rapist deserves my empathy because he lives in a culture of toxic masculinity created by angry circumcised men.

Only by deconstructing this environment can we prevent rape in the future.

Outlawing circumcision would probably reduce rape more than outlawing rape does, so we shouldn't enforce laws against rape as a means of creating political change.

Glad they didn’t cut off my hoodie.

Only good thing my mother ever did.

Glad they didn’t cut off my hoodie.
Only good thing my mother ever did.
I don't think we should applaud them too hard unless they're doing stuff like abducting you to protect you from circumcisers

it's like "my mom is so great because she never punched me in the mouth" - that's like bare-minimum parenting

any dad or mom who allowed genital cutting of any sort for their child is a failure and owes them great debts and should never feel entitled to love or forgiveness but forever strive to earn it

few are humble enough to realize that tho

After all women are hypocrites if they whine about not wanting things done to their body without consent yet allow it to be done to baby boy bodies without consent.

If it actually created a consequence for them I don't think they'd so casually support amputation our important dick sheathes.

My assumption is that any rapist deserves my empathy because he lives in a culture of toxic masculinity created by angry circumcised men.

Only by deconstructing this environment can we prevent rape in the future.

Outlawing circumcision would probably reduce rape more than outlawing rape does, so we shouldn't enforce laws against rape as a means of creating political change.
Gotta go for the lawmakers. Jury nullification being used once means you will never ever be called back for jury duty.

Gotta go for the lawmakers. Jury nullification being used once means you will never ever be called back for jury duty.
don't people tend to just get called once in a lifetime anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back