Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think America will enter a Second Civil War in the next ten years?

Second American Civil War?

• Very Likely

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Likely

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Very Unlikely

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
I've seen authors like Ray Dalio and Peter Turchin take this possibility seriously.

"In 2021, billionaire hedge fund manager Ray Dalio began warning of 'some form' of future civil war. Dalio placed the chance of a civil war in America in the next 5 to 10 years at 30%, citing 'bad financial conditions and intense conflict.'"
"Dalio blames bad financial conditions caused by increasing federal debt, high taxes, inflation, and wealth inequality, which has created discontentment among Americans that is being further aggravated by misinformation, propaganda, and populist movements on the left and right."

If you believe this to be possible, what do you think the factions will be? Do you believe the establishment will maintain much support?
Do you think state secession is possible in the future, as happened to Yugoslavia in its breakdown?

There won't be, sure you could look at USAs political landscape and say that might happen, but if you really think about the military and logistics it's just really unlikely a whole civil war will start, maybe large scale riots at the most

There won't be, sure you could look at USAs political landscape and say that might happen, but if you really think about the military and logistics it's just really unlikely a whole civil war will start, maybe large scale riots at the most
I could be wrong about my views on this. What I'm speculating is that it would be more like a Northern Ireland situation rather than a conventional civil war. In other words, it would be a series of insurgencies with two main conflicting factions. It would be precipitated by extreme inflation and escalating partisanship, followed by federal government seizures of cryptocurrency and other assets. This would provoke massive outrage, leading to resistance in many states (ex. Florida) that are far from the core of the U.S. establishment. It would be a conflict of decentralization versus centralization.
I agree with you that I could not see a conventional civil war happening, as in, boots on the ground directly fighting each other in pitched battles. What I envision as a possibility is quite different.

What do you think of this view?

The american people don't have the balls to rise up.

I could be wrong about my views on this. What I'm speculating is that it would be more like a Northern Ireland situation rather than a conventional civil war. In other words, it would be a series of insurgencies with two main conflicting factions. It would be precipitated by extreme inflation and escalating partisanship, followed by federal government seizures of cryptocurrency and other assets. This would provoke massive outrage, leading to resistance in many states (ex. Florida) that are far from the core of the U.S. establishment. It would be a conflict of decentralization versus centralization.
I agree with you that I could not see a conventional civil war happening, as in, boots on the ground directly fighting each other in pitched battles. What I envision as a possibility is quite different.

What do you think of this view?
Yeah exactly, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe people will blow up train tracks and governmental buildings and otherwise just cause chaos. I really think the extreme left and right might become violent soon

Itll prolly be nuked for the best

If there were 2nd civil war in the USA between liberals and conservatives, all incels should join the conservative/right-wing side just in case conservative win the war and take power, it will be the only way incels gain gain real political power

i don't know but let's wish no. civil wars can result in international wars with other countries and a economical collapse.

unrest yes, civil war no.

People are not going to give up their Mcdonalds and internet to go fight.

If anything of violence is to occur then probably civil unrest, mass shootings, domestic terrorist attacks, protests turning violent, looting, corruption.

I'm certain that it won't happen, American politics is in the most peaceful state it's ever been.

I feel Ameican citizens today are too scared to rise up even if they are mad about something.

nah not within our lifetime.

civil unrest and racial strife, yes, as were heading towards a deeper recession. the fed's fight with inflation is not quite over yet and will need another year of rate pauses and a few more hikes.

I know one thing is for sure about recessions having lived through one already in 2008. People become a lot more racist. People's clothes become shabbier and people start driving older more beat up cars.

As I have said all along, the only reason why its relatively peaceful in America is because of its' massive wealth and large land mass (plenty of living space).

Overall America does a very poor job in integrating its minorities. The races are heavily segregated and there is real wealth inequality along race and class lines. Thats the defining characteristic of American life which is heavy segregation. Sure elementary kids, middle school kids, and high schoolers of different races get along in these formative years but in the real world adult life, the best way to describe American life is heavy segregation. Add a bad economy into the mix and its a disaster.

Last edited:
America is strange, in the sense that you know it has to collapse someday, but it's very difficult to imagine the lines in which it does.

America is all mixed up. On one hand, for example, lots of white conservatives in the south, but also lots of nigs and mexicans. Can the nigs join with their brethren in the north and overthrow the system? Fat chance because of how spread apart they are.

Can Texas join with Alaska to start a civil war, or California with Vermont? Again, difficult to imagine.

America is such a completed and perfected system, that its collapse seems like a very drawn out affair.

America is strange, in the sense that you know it has to collapse someday, but it's very difficult to imagine the lines in which it does.

America is all mixed up. On one hand, for example, lots of white conservatives in the south, but also lots of nigs and mexicans. Can the nigs join with their brethren in the north and overthrow the system? Fat chance because of how spread apart they are.

Can Texas join with Alaska to start a civil war, or California with Vermont? Again, difficult to imagine.

America is such a completed and perfected system, that its collapse seems like a very drawn out affair.
It's somewhat likely. The States would be Texas, Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and a few other mid Western areas. States may even be broken up according to racial lines. The emergence of a "White Caste"