Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think Asians are biologically all superficial by nature (it's a genogeneral trait) or because the materialistic ones just would BE in America?

Are they superficial by nature, or do the materialistic ones just end up in the first world?

• By Nature

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • They would just End Up In 1st world countries.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
We all know underlyingly in our experiences with noodlewhores that they are superficial and only care about materialistic/ flashy things.
Hence why they don't even blink an eye at anything remotely spiritual or tender like a white girl MIIIGHT, (but they're superficial too).
Do you think it's biological or do we just find the natural culmination point of people like them in america?
Where everything is bountiful

We all know underlyingly in our experiences with noodlewhores that they are superficial and only care about materialistic/ flashy things.
Hence why they don't even blink an eye at anything remotely spiritual or tender like a white girl MIIIGHT, (but they're superficial too).
Do you think it's biological or do we just find the natural culmination point of people like them in america?

I honestly think it's just them tbh but their not that much ahead of other races of foids in that regard.

Honestly, I think they're more concerned with breaking away from their race and breedong with whites or nonasian ethnics.

Without out a doubt ricecels have it the worst, everyone here makes fun of curries and say their bottom tier, but people here don't realize that most noodlewhores dont want anything to do with their men if given the choice.

Chinks are even more superficial in chinky land.
Some aspects of their society are so hypercapitalist you have no idea

Chinks are even more superficial in chinky land.
Some aspects of their society are so hypercapitalist you have no idea
I honestly think it's just them tbh but their not that much ahead of other races of foids in that regard.

Honestly, I think they're more concerned with breaking away from their race and breedong with whites or nonasian ethnics.

Without out a doubt ricecels have it the worst, everyone here makes fun of curries and say their bottom tier, but people here don't realize that most noodlewhores dont want anything to do with their men if given the choice.
why do you think they're so biologically heartless and judgmental?

why do you think they're so biologically heartless and judgmental?
Look at their history.
They got genocided over and over.
What they call new dynasty is in fact just large scale genocide.

someone already wrote some high IQ posts on this and asian genetics but I don't have teh link

it was Asian disposition and behavior vs whites

someone already wrote some high IQ posts on this and asian genetics but I don't have teh link

it was Asian disposition and behavior vs whites
Who was thr author
Look at their history.
They got genocided over and over.
What they call new dynasty is in fact just large scale genocide.
How does genocide create this nature lol. Or maybe im just fishing for specifics of something already so self explanatory

Who was thr author

oh, that was you, haha

your writing style was totally different there
Who was thr author

How does genocide create this nature lol. Or maybe im just fishing for specifics of something already so self explanatory
Who was thr author

i'll throw in my 2 cents.

It's 100% genetic. You'll also find Thai are a lot more softer / friendlier / less ruthless than chinese because they haven't been invaded or experienced war.

Chinese are fucking ruthless.

Read this if you haven't

i.imgur.com/lrNHGbS.png

Last edited:
All foids are superficial by nature, so yes

I'd say by nature.

I don't fully understand the question.
are all asians naturally materialistic
or is it that the high material places of the world (1st world america for example) happen to attract the superficial ones in their own lands? and that's distorted our view of them to make a generalization off examples that will be specific to the area where we are residing.
All foids are superficial by nature, so yes
If #notall fags come in then
#mayaswellbe #majoritiesmakeitvirtuallytrue #mostencounterablesituation/#MES

asians are coldblooded for sure, I think it just comes from living in heavily populated areas and having a competitive, stratified culture

by nature

asian foids are pure evil tbh. i see them all the time at uni, they are ultra-materialistic. usually wearing very expensive gear that their cuck white bf bought them.

still want to hump one up the ass though hnng. there's a particularly nice one who was in my class at uni but i pussied out from asking her on a date - not that she would have said yes anyway

by nature

asian foids are pure evil tbh. i see them all the time at uni, they are ultra-materialistic. usually wearing very expensive gear that their cuck white bf bought them.

still want to hump one up the ass though hnng. there's a particularly nice one who was in my class at uni but i pussied out from asking her on a date - not that she would have said yes anyway
pinku eiga her.

I say nature for chinese at the least. From all their history,novels, everything revolves around face/status/money. They do anything for this. For the rest of asians its more cultural. But for the chinese, no doubt genetic.

The Chinese are disgusting emotionless bug people so of course their only drive would be materialism.

The Chinese are disgusting emotionless bug people so of course their only drive would be materialism.
The only drive for Asians is vanity and materialism. like stereotypical foids.
The only drive for Hicks/ Nigs is Masculinity, and Money.
The only drive for Darkies, well main one, of lesser stature is white puss lol.

I say nature for chinese at the least. From all their history,novels, everything revolves around face/status/money. They do anything for this. For the rest of asians its more cultural. But for the chinese, no doubt genetic.
Why do you think this is the case lol. I see it big time with mainland Asians too like mongolians.
Only high class white females, and white males usually love to be discovery based/ intelligence based/ abstract oriented.

The only drive for Asians is vanity and materialism. like stereotypical foids.
The only drive for Hicks/ Nigs is Masculinity, and Money.
The only drive for Darkies, well main one, of lesser stature is white puss lol.

Why do you think this is the case lol. I see it big time with mainland Asians too like mongolians.
Only high class white females, and white males usually love to be discovery based/ intelligence based/ abstract oriented.
When i was at uni. Chinese mainland students by far were the most materialistic, status obssesed. Chinese kids born in us were too as well but not as much so as the mainland. Koreans and Japs were far less matertialistic in my experience than chinks. There is big difference between chinks and the other asians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back