Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Covid-19 is man made?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Was Covid-19 a made man virus?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
It cannot be doubted or understated, The wealthy elite have been the sole beneficiaries of the pandemic. Small business in America and elsewhere has been razed thus severely weakening the middle class and in turn transferring power (wealth) to the Elite's who either have the money to wait out the pandemic and return to a market with no competition or who are allowed to operate during the pandemic while their competition is not.

Not to mention politicians in certain states doing almost everything they legally can to starve these small businesses out.

Perhaps this has all been going according to plan...

It sure was, right outta that wuhan lab and then magically spread to that wet meat market 20 miles away.

Only the chinks could create a virus that doesn't even work properly and barely kills people.

yes, the CCP did it

I think it is the 1918 flu

it came from lab but I don't think it was man made rather Chinese were researching but failed to properly dispose of specimen

why do I even care?

a man made PROBLEM tbh.

Not it's not man made. It's jew made.

Yes absolutely.

For me I would put HIV at 95%+ man made and
Ching Chong at 60% right now cuzz I dont know that much about it.

Low IQ if you say no. All fingers point to the virus being man made.

The response to it is definitely not adequate man made or not, that shit is too weak, like 0.1% death rate and most of infected don't even have symptoms