Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you think in the future incels will have better copes?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Artificial reality, sex dolls, AI gfs efc

yes but at the end of the day it wont replace real love or support systems

Artificial reality, sex dolls, AI gfs efc
Since our culture has become more diverse and degenerate I can see things like prostitution finally be legalized but I don't think that there's a bright future for anybody to start a family and get a girlfriend in modern day America I don't see young couples whatsoever when I go out the only couples I see are old white Baby Boomers and a bunch of ethnics or interracial couples and gays young white men below the age of 50 are usually by themselves there's exceptions to the rule where I see a chad with his offspring but it's usually one kid or two when I see the other types of people like immigrants they have seven eight and nine turds walking beside them

i'm skeptical about the overall effectiveness of things like AI girlfriends and sex dolls. come on, there's a clear difference between a real person and a life-sized plastic doll.