Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think it will get better for undesirable men in the future?

will it get better or worse for us in the future?

• It will get better

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It will get worse

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Things will stay the same

• Idk

• Total voters
future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Will it get better or worse? With technology improving at a fast pace with AI and robotics , and the blackpill becoming mainstream, do you feel hopeful? I have some hope that things will change for the better but I’m curious to hear what everyone else thinks.

depends if foids are retarded or not... Right now in our generation they're definetly retarded... Maybe natural selection will kick retarded whores out of humanity in 1000 years

Will it get better or worse? With technology improving at a fast pace with AI and robotics , and the blackpill becoming mainstream, do you feel hopeful? I have some hope that things will change for the better but I’m curious to hear what everyone else thinks.
depends if foids are retarded or not... Right now in our generation they're definetly retarded... Maybe natural selection will kick retarded whores out of humanity in 1000 years
Fuck foids for now Nigga Looksmaxxing has blown up with normies. Watch your back or these fuckers will record your face point out your flaws and you’ll end up as a new Saint to tiktok zoomies

Same or worse. It won't get better, at all.

I can even see Incels.is users going to jail for simply being apart of this site, or for opposing the tyranny of "Women are wonderful and beautiful, even when they kill people and abuse their children".