Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think mass shootings are a hoax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Are mass shootings fake?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No.

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • No, but I dont think they happened exactly how they said it did.

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I;E Sandy Hook, Vegas, Pulse nightclub the one's that have the most red flags raised about them..

I think the events happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some high level sorcery going on to make them happen. Not just mass shootings, but terror attacks in general.

You mention Pulse, which is one such incident that I believe did not generate the results they were looking for, but would have if a normal Republican had been running against Hillary. In any care, the similarities between Omar Mateen and Lee Harvey Oswald are quite fascinating.

I;E Sandy Hook, Vegas, Pulse nightclub the one's that have the most red flags raised about them..

The attacks are low sophistication against easy targets, I don't see how they couldn't be done without some sort of deep state help
I think the events happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some high level sorcery going on to make them happen. Not just mass shootings, but terror attacks in general.

You mention Pulse, which is one such incident that I believe did not generate the results they were looking for, but would have if a normal Republican had been running against Hillary. In any care, the similarities between Omar Mateen and Lee Harvey Oswald are quite fascinating.
The theory is that the Intel agencies have these people ok their radar and even have their intel officers in contact with them, but allow the attacks to happen or in some cases push them into it.

What makes them so unbelievable to u? I see tortures happening on bestgore and sites like that often. I saw the vid of the Christchurch shooting. Whats so unbelievable about some truecels going ER?

The only conspiracy i believe is that (((they))) pull the strings behind the curtains in regards of the direction the west is heading to (and thus the rest of the world).

Believing in micromanagement conspiracies is low iq bro.

Depends on what you mean by 'hoax'.

Are you saying they did not happen or that the numbers are falsely stated, then no I disagree. I think they actually did happen and that the numbers are correct.

Are you saying that the media/society response exaggerated? Of course.

Are you saying that they were they purposefully done for a superior motive? Almost like a false flag? Maybe, but again, I think it depends on the extent we are talking about.

ER definitely went ER
:dab::dab:

The attacks are low sophistication against easy targets, I don't see how they couldn't be done without some sort of deep state help

The theory is that the Intel agencies have these people ok their radar and even have their intel officers in contact with them, but allow the attacks to happen or in some cases push them into it.
Most of those attackers were hired or brainwashed

Most of those attackers were hired or brainwashed

They are just mentally ill retards who are goaded into doing the attacks.

No too many mentally ill people and liberal gun laws for mass shootings to be staged.

No, they aren't.

With the current state of things what's weird is not that these type of things happen but that they don't happen more often.

Like the let it happen on purpose (LIHOP) theory of the 9/11 attacks.

The vegas shooting stinks to high hell. Obviously there was gunfire and people died but the mainstream media buried it and then sort of did a few follow ups where they did a better investigation than the FBI by accident. There are all sorts of oddities about it. Paddock was also someones "asset" - no one is an actual "professional gambler".

Maybe some are, but I assume that most of them were real (more than 90%).
There are so many people on this world, I'm actually surprised that there aren't more mass shootings. Like why aren't there mass shootings on a daily base?
And if you look behind these individuals, you'll "understand" in most cases why they did it.
The vegas shooting stinks to high hell. Obviously there was gunfire and people died but the mainstream media buried it and then sort of did a few follow ups where they did a better investigation than the FBI by accident. There are all sorts of oddities about it. Paddock was also someones "asset" - no one is an actual "professional gambler".
I agree on this one. The vegas shooting was weird as fuck.

Maybe some are, but I assume that most of them were real (more than 90%).
There are so many people on this world, I'm actually surprised that there aren't more mass shootings. Like why aren't there mass shootings on a daily base?
And if you look behind these individuals, you'll "understand" in most cases why they did it.

I agree on this one. The vegas shooting was weird as fuck.

I'm not cuckedstatescel so i don't know. Some of them just happen because people going ER, some are just played. İ heard about this shit they can use on weak people, they will just hear voices that tell them to do it or whoever uses that will play and schizomaxx their minds and leave them no other choice but to go er. Same shit they can use to make crowd dissipate on protests and rallies.

I mean this shit been used in it's prototype state in the Vietnam by both gooks and burgercels. İ don't see why they wouldn't bring this to a new level

Yes but I'm not sure if er was a hoax

Yes.

Most of them are just government psyops.

Perhaps not ALL of them are though.

Brenton Tarrant, Breivik, Sandy Hook, ER, James Holmes, Loughner possibly even Columbine were all hoaxes.

Martin Bryant, Cho, Luke Woodham, etc I believe were real.

Note that "hoax" in the context that I'm using it does not necessarily mean that the shootings/killings in all instances did not happen but rather it moreso means in the context that I'm using it that I feel whatever killings that occured and the "event" itself was a government carried out black operation/psychological operation and not some random dude "snapping".

Although with that said some of these things I consider "hoaxes" likely did not include much if any killings at all in my opinion with the Tarrant incident being perhaps the most eggregious example of this.

Last edited:
its only inkwells for some reason

The media uses mass shootings to label all subhuman lonely males as violent

I am honestly pretty surprised that there aren’t a lot more shootings happening

Yes some, not all.

Exactly, why aren't there hundreds of thousands of mass shootings every year?
With the way things are I would have expected a lot more people to snap and go ER

Columbine was real doe

I firmly believe that some of them are. Or the killer was actually just a CIA agent.

NZ shooting was gun control propaganda, people laid in corners like sacks of potatoes and didnt try to run or do anything. no crack in the suspect car despite him breaking it in the video

I am sure most of them happened the way they were described by media. But some do have red flags

I will never be able to prove this assumption, but I have a feeling that Sandy Hook was fake.

All of these tragedies get exaggerated and spun so how can we even trust long nose media anymore for anything?