Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think most racism is rooted in lookism?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
If this black guy lived in Alabama in 1901 or something. Do you think he wouldn't face as much racism because he's good looking? Obviously nowadays,he wouldn't at all. Good looking ethnics usually don't face much racism. But I'm talking about in this specific scenario

Attachments

• 1590106482184.png
    1590106482184.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 50
Racism is rooted in reality.

Racism and xenophobia are symptoms of any healthy and homogenous society :feelsjuice:
Indeed, numerous sociological studies have shown that every society, with the exception of White people, exhibits an in-group bias, in which they give people that look like themselves (culturally, physically and mentally) preferential treatment.

Of course, if you're redpilled, such a fact is essentially equivalent to 'water is wet', but deranged people don't understand such sociological phenomena innately.

Toilets are more racist and discriminate more than the nazis.

If this black guy lived in Alabama in 1901 or something. Do you think he wouldn't face as much racism because he's good looking? Obviously nowadays,he wouldn't at all. Good looking ethnics usually don't face much racism. But I'm talking about in this specific scenario
Still he's black and has ugly negroid lips - two undesirable traits.

Indeed, numerous sociological studies have shown that every society, with the exception of White people, exhibits an in-group bias, in which they give people that look like themselves (culturally, physically and mentally) preferential treatment.

Of course, if you're redpilled, such a fact is essentially equivalent to 'water is wet', but deranged people don't understand such sociological phenomena innately.
High IQ. Homogeneous societies are the most stable. To weaken a nation you must strive to remove its identity.

Seeing photos of attractive men fills me with rage. He gets to have love, sex, and acceptance because of his face, something he was born with, meanwhile I am suffering in hell.

It depends on how loose or strict your definition of racism is. But yeah, tribalism is normal.
Is there a benefit to having out-group bias?

Racism is lack of bones

Racism is rooted into gatekeeping women of your race. It's about sexual competition, notice how racism affect foids much less.

It depends on how loose or strict your definition of racism is. But yeah, tribalism is normal.
That makes sense.

Yeah I guess it's part of human nature.

i cant give any fucks about race, because if i do then i become the normie.

Still he's black and has ugly negroid lips - two undesirable traits.

High IQ. Homogeneous societies are the most stable. To weaken a nation you must strive to remove its identity.
Negroid lips jfl. Thick lips are attractive to foids my guy. And being black isn't necessarily a - 1 on smv.
Racism is rooted into gatekeeping women of your race. It's about sexual competition, notice how racism affect foids much less.
Yup this makes alot of sense too. They're afraid tyrones might cuck them

Last edited:
No it's based on tribalism.
Every resource is limited in the world be it food, shelter, women/reproduction, etc. So naturally you want to ensure that you and your group are the one benefiting and prospering. Then you have someone from a out group come and try to take your resources and lower your chance of survival and reproduction, thus conflict and racism starts.
Racism and xenophobia are symptoms of any healthy and homogenous society :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
No it's based on tribalism.
Every resource is limited in the world be it food, shelter, women/reproduction, etc. So naturally you want to ensure that you and your group are the one benefiting and prospering. Then you have someone from a out group come and try to take your resources and thus lower your chance of survival and reproduction, thus conflict and racism starts.
I get that tribalism and wanting to protect your womens to prevent getting cucked from another group is part of human nature but why tf is they still so much racism towards blackcels here tho. It's not like you can see the skin tone through the screen. Were all inkwells at the end of the day. No better than the other. They is no point in being tribalistic in an incel forum ffs.

Every race has own chad. Racism occurs because of ugly looks.

I get that tribalism and wanting to protect your womens to prevent getting cucked from another group is part of human nature but why tf is they still so much racism towards blackcels here tho. It's not like you can see the skin tone through the screen. Were all inkwells at the end of the day. No better than the other. They is no point in being tribalistic in an incel forum ffs.
Because many of us have seen how blacks behave irl and we have a place that allows us to voice our opinions on their destructive behavior.

That and we don't harass users like @Ika-Sama or @WØLF just because they're black. We may say nigger or other racial slurs to one another but no user here is targeted just because of their race.

Because many of us have seen how blacks behave irl and we have a place that allows us to voice our opinions on their destructive behavior.

That and we don't harass users like @Ika-Sama or @WØLF just because they're black. We may say nigger or other racial slurs to one another but no user here is targeted just because of their race.
I understand,but can I also the same treatment as those two users? Thanks

No, I hate all ethnic foids no matter how attractive they are because they are genociding the white race.

Are you sure? Or are you just coping ?

Just throw the whole :feelsclown:world away

racism doesn't exist

Probably at least a little bit.

Curries MOG niggers in cricket:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

yes obviously