Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill do you think people dont tell us that were undesirable and genetic trash from a young age so that we dont rebel?

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
when youre a kid people might still see potential in you even though you might be genetic trash, its only when you get older that people evaluate your social standing, looks things that are determined by your genes more strictly if you. were to be told that at that age that the normie things(marriage,kids,sex) dont apply to you whatsoever would you get bitter knowing that not experiencing these things is your fate?

That's why pity exist, so ugly genetic trash don't go cho.

yea ofc family members always lie to their kids if they are ugly

That's why pity exist, so ugly genetic trash don't go cho.

true thats probably why, maybe it makes you feel accepted like a lesser substitute for legitimate social standing
yea ofc family members always lie to their kids if they are ugly

thats more of a positive reinforcement parents have a genetic incentive behind helping their offspring and making them feel confident but strangers and the general society doesnt

Harsh negativity is only given to people's inner circles so everything is under their control.
Insecurity is good because it flails you into a compensatory perfectionism.

It is to condition us to be a productive member of society who conforms with society groupthink.

Should we have known this at the beginning it would be much more easier to accept this reality as we wouldn’t have been lied to for years as to why we can’t form relationships.

The downside to this would be be reduced motivation and drive due to the fact you are literally working towards nothing. This would mean we would have nothing to lose, inclining us to be far less productive and a general burden on the economy.

By not telling us we were doomed from the start, they give us false hope that we can change for the better and actually accomplish our goals. This promotes hard work and productivity as we strain forward to a goal that we can never achieve

Yes, that's the whole reason that the bluepill was invented.

Harsh negativity is only given to people's inner circles so everything is under their control.

you said harsh negativity makes people more compliant but only when its given to you by a person of authority?im pretty sure thats what you mean.

It is to condition us to be a productive member of society who conforms with society groupthink.

but what if youre that much of a genetic failure that there is no place for you in society lets say you have extreme autism, Tourette's and have a facial deformity and the ability to go er, you will receive only compassion but there is no place for you in this society.whats the point of receiving compassion?

Last edited:
so said harsh negativity makes people more compliant but only when its given to you by a person of authority?im pretty sure thats what you mean.

but what if youre that much of a genetic failure that there is no place for you in society lets say you have extreme autism, Tourette's and have a facial deformity and the ability to go er, you will receive only compassion but there is no place for you in this society.whats the point of receiving compassion?
I don't understand what you said in response to me. reword.

harsh negativity makes people more compliant when its given by people of high authority, I'm pretty sure thats what you meant when you wrote this.

I actually did realise on some unconscious level I think and got pounded on and put back in my place pretty quick after some angry outbursts!

Being smaller and weaker I couldn't really do much.

Also "its only when you get older that people evaluate your social standing"

I'd say that is cope, I was evaluated by the time I was between 8-11 years old!

I think a lot of them are delusional too.

I actually did realise on some unconscious level I think and got pounded on and put back in my place pretty quick after some angry outbursts!

Being smaller and weaker I couldn't really do much.

I think on an unconscious level we all asses our social standing from a young age, but what I had in mind is that actually being told repeatedly straight to your face that youre not going to accomplish anything and not even in a condescending manner but straight forward cold factual way.

Also "its only when you get older that people evaluate your social standing"

I'd say that is cope, I was evaluated by the time I was between 8-11 years old!

true but less so, people might think that there is still potential in you at that age

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back