Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think people with severe disabilities should be allowed to reproduce?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
You know, dwarfism, down syndrome, autism (of the high end kind), genetic defects in general?

I saw the original video of the atlantic (the rehab room one where he featured the dwarf woman) and it was soooo pathetic and narcissistical the position she took.

"You cant erase us from history" and all other kinds of BS. And she is THE 2ND GEN of dwarfs in her family.

YOU might be okay with being genetic inferior, but your KIDS may not, and its CRUEL and VILE to take the decision for them.

After one of her descendeants eventually checks out (i mean, its bound to happen) she will blame it on bullying and an overall "sick, twisted and intolerant society". Yeah right.

Like we are supposed to tolerate our gene pool diminishing drastically in quality simply cause you want a pat on the back. Not gonna happen, foid.

See, if we did it the old fashioned roman/spartan/basically every single old society on the planet, people wouldnt have to suffer an entire life knowing they are an akin specimen to their own kind every goddamn time they left their fucking house.

Eugenics is not only right, its a moral DUTY and an OBLIGATION to the future of our species. Just saying...

Dnr but i've always supported eugenics so no

They won’t reproduce anyways

no. I sympathize with people with disabilities. but for the sake of preventing more people being born with it, no they shouldnt breed

No. And foids who are over 30 should not be allowed to reproduce either. My mom had me in her mid 40s which made me subhuman, she also tried to have another child in her late 40s and it died in the womb.
My dad was 50 and my mom was 39. Imagine how i turned out.

No their family tree should stop with them

Its incredible how every answer i got till now was the obviously right one. "NO". And we are the freaks (to society). What an absolute cluster fuck.

If you ask a normie, most will say "YES" and that reproduction is a right and bla bla bla. The kids be damned...

No, they would be ruining the lives of their children.

I met a woman a few years ago on IQ (not a girlfriend ,she was to far away) she is a C1 quad on a vent and she said she gets 5 date purposals per week and after filtering the creeps goes on a date a week average.Would any male that disabled get a date every ten years?

No, tbh even If they want they can't

Kinda depends on the disability. Generally, I would prefer to minimize the chances of anyone suffering more than they have to and consider burdening someone not yet born with some horrible disadvantage from the moment of their birth a violation of the child's right to a happy and misery-free existence.

On the other hand, modern tech makes many disabilities meaningless, or at least reasonably easy to live with. And I can understand the desire of the parents to have a child and have it be their own by blood.

Hypergamy is eugenics though... just saying.
Oh really, women select for the traits society needs the most to make it in the hypertechnological future we are heading into?

We only founded civilisation after leaving Africa, and it were most like selection pressures other than sexual selection which were responsible for that, while it also was likely in part female selection that shaped us while we were still on our original continent. Female selection might be the exact opposite of eugnic, it might be a fundamentally anti-civilisational force we needed to get away from before we could stop being violent savages.

How can anyone look at, for example, the dark triad related stuff and think "yeah, society would totally keep functioning if we let women just run wild and select for psychopaths and other monsters en mass"?

A large portion of the "eugenic" parts of female selection is them just selecting for the winners in life, which are sometimes the winners of competitions which favor desirable traits, such as cooperation or good leadership or similar. Other processes select for something good and women follow because these processes payed out some reward to the winners. That's still not women being eugenic in their choice, the second the enviorment selects criminal low lifes as the winners that part of female selection, the purely selfish part, is once again disgenic.

I met a woman a few years ago on IQ (not a girlfriend ,she was to far away) she is a C1 quad on a vent and she said she gets 5 date purposals per week and after filtering the creeps goes on a date a week average.Would any male that disabled get a date every ten years?

Put it simply:

To be a cock you have to be on top of shiny horse on a shiny mountain wearing shiny jewelry and have shiny teeth, to even BEGIN to generate some mild attraction by a willing (but not so much) although conditional pussy.

To be a pussy, you can be by the dumpster, smeared in old cum and DST'S, smelling like literal shit and being on the verge of literal death and there will be a desperate enough cock to stick itself in you (even impregnate you AND wife you up).

Therein lies the problem (and probabily) the eventual downfall of humanity.

They will just make more .is users

If I was DICK-tator with absolute power, everyone would require a breeding license in order to produce children. These would be the requirements:

1. No inheritable physical disabilities.
2. IQ of 110 or higher.
3. 6 or above in looks, applies to both men and women
4. Men must be 6 feet or taller, women must be 5'6 or taller.

Breeding without a license would get the death penalty for both parents. Human breeding is a super serious issue. If we don't make the average man physically attractive enough to be loved and respected, humanity will never achieve a truly peaceful and economically prosperous society, nor will we ever advance much further technologically. If humanity is ever to become a spacefaring, truly high-tech civilization, we MUST put an end to ugliness!

No.

No creating more retarded subhuman's is dumb

No. I support eugenics

Only gigachads and gigastacies should be allowed to reproduce. Even HTN should NOT.

It depends on them but generally, no. This stuff shouldn't be encouraged.
But disabled people need sex as a compensation for being genetic dead-ends.

Lmao absolutely not. The world is already full of genetic defects as is, we do not need more retards running around draining services and causing unnecessary traffic

Brother, I think 50% of humanity should not be able to reproduce.

Lmao absolutely not. The world is already full of genetic defects as is, we do not need more retards running around draining services and causing unnecessary traffic

In situations like this ask what Hitler would do.

Yeah no they shouldn't ever be allowed to have offspring. In ancient times severely deformed and crippled babies would be killed/left to die in the wild, they were doing them a favor tbh

No. I have a 50/50 chance of ending up in a wheelchair at some point in my life because of a rare disease that runs in my family. My mother, grandmother and her father all have / had the disease. You shouldn't have kids if you know that there is a chance of passing something onto them that will ruin their life.

Last edited:
No. I have a 50/50 chance of ending up in a wheelchair at some point in my life because of a rare disease that runs in my family. My mother, grandmother and her father all have / had the disease. You shouldn't have kids if you know that there is a chance of passing something onto them that will ruin their life.
Thats crazy to me. To even think about it (in this situation) would be cruel, but to actually do it... its like that saying: you'll live to see man made errors beyond your comprehension.

Nothing should reproduce, all life should come to an end.

absolutely not. and that would be low empath as hell. bringing a new incel to life