Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think quitting this site would make you feel better?

M

malakai

Banned
-
People who’ve taken breaks. Do you feel healthier ?

No, but quitting this life would.

Leaving this site does nothing for you if you’re ugly. Only place I can rot in peace

leaving this site is cope as fuck

Leaving this site is a giga cope. Look how many have left only to come crawling back.

It made me actually feel worse

Maybe. I mean there is nothing I can learn from this site anymore. There has been 1000's of proofs and blackpills how Chad always win and that the only thing subhuman's can do is rotting. I accepted reality. Maybe I will feel better just playing games instead of being reminded daily of my subhumanity.

Maybe. I mean there is nothing I can learn from this site anymore. There has been 1000's of proofs and blackpills how Chad always win and that the only thing subhuman's can do is rotting. I accepted reality. Maybe I will feel better just playing games instead of being reminded daily of my subhumanity.
Browse offtopic instead.

>feel better
The point of this website is for those who have hit inceldom to come and discuss with others similar because we have no one to talk to.

You have your everyday fakecel come here to shout fuck women and then take his leave to lookmax because he has a chance.

This site is the cope for us truecels
AEAF67FB 800B 4D13 B2D6 A73A504C3FEE

Ive tried. It does nothing when the blackpill is ingrained. Visiting thia place gives you an idgaf mentality towards viewing irl blackpill but once you stop reading this place you feel a lot more pain when seeing these things

I was an autist before incels and I am an autist now.
Also the only "friends" I have I see 3-4 times a year and they are all social retards like me, and I have NO opportunities to meet new people since I am working.
It ain't going to change shit.

Nah. You can take a break to focus on cope but this is the only website you will be welcome at

If you use it to wallow and reinforce pathological beliefs and emotions, then probably. Personally I see it as a place to investigate forms of suffering and talk through why I won't give up on being a living thing or lapse into nihilism--sort of like resistance training in the gym.

Nope, I just felt more lonely.