Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think stemmaxxing would have worked for me (for attracting girls)

Do you think stemmaxxing would have worked for me (for attracting girls)

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Do you think stemmaxxing would have worked for me (for attracting girls)

@SlayerSlayer

No. I’m telling you you need to approach a poor girl.

No - Holes can't grasp intelligence.

I’m not doing that to attract girls, won’t work. I’m doing it so I’m NOT POOR.

I'm at IE in uni and still khhv

no its fucking over for you and if youre not htn nowadays with money youre fucked

pretty honest, no 2 is me

pretty honest, no 2 is me

If you are visibly taller, I'd instantly view you as a masculine mogger compared to myself.

that def is a mogger trait but only way you might get anything is moneymaxxing/studymaxxing , its going to be difficult tho as a trucel
I did studymaxx and @mentalcel1 discouraged me bc of my face

that def is a mogger trait but only way you might get anything is moneymaxxing/studymaxxing , its going to be difficult tho as a trucel
other wise I do see 7-9/10 people with a shiity college/HS/middle school degree and they still slay, as seen on dcard

studymaxxing isnt that hard ()
he was a retarded schizo ofc he did
he did acknowledge my face is too ugly so that even studymaxxing wouldn't help
it's not that studymaxxing (more like studycoppe with my face )is pointless I knwo that (i'm high IQ enough, )

@SlayerSlayer

No sinister, it is over for you

do you still think I can earn money via youtubemaxxing
you can't undo what was overly wrong to begin with. Its like patching up a home that's not waterproofed in the first place

No, money doesnt make you attractive to girls but it does make some of them want to use you for your money but you'd end up in a sexless relationship. If women arent attracted to u now, having more money is not going to change that. However it will make you a target for gold diggers.

doktor sinister... :feelsgah: