Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think technology to stop aging can be developed ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Scientists are working to develop technology to develop to stop aging.
I don't think it can ever be possible.
ZERO progress has been made in this direction.

Recently a news of a rich guy obsessed with anti-aging came who spends 2 milion every year to reverse the age.
But upon closely looking he looks more than his actual age .He was told that he has a skin of 28 year old which he actually doesn't have . He is 46 years old.
bryan-johnson-Reverses-Aging-Process-Through-2-Million-Per-Year-Medical-Program-0127230-1-e1ca6a3172894ab3adc0722d15f31b71.jpg
So, even after spending too much he was not able to do anything.

Plus In my opinion no matter what technology gets developed, they can't play with the brain cells that stores the memory. It has a certain expiry date. And it can't be played with otherwise, the memory can get destroyed.

I think it will be possible once we have post singularity level technology

Not in our lifetime but at some point, yeh.

I think it will be possible once we have post singularity level technology
Post singularity world can't be predicted.
Also I don't believe in singularity can ever be achieved i.e. machine becoming more intelligent than human.

Post singularity world can't be predicted.
I agree it's still a possibility though
Also I don't believe in singularity can ever be achieved i.e. machine becoming more intelligent than human.
I disagree technological singularity is pretty much inevitable, most predict that it might happen some time in the 2040s

even if will do for incels will be useless

no, theres no such thing as stop "aging" our body much more complicate than that. first step would be can human make a tool that dont have life span without any maintace? if they cant do even that then forget human body

Yah, it's called Adrenochrome.

The Elites will keep for themselves