Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that there will be a race war in America within the next 30 years?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Do you think that within the next 30 years it will be normalized for white nationalist chuds to commit mass shootings with AR-15s against nonwhites in America and for blacks to riot and burn down cities etc as revenge?

The race war is an altrightcel fantasy

nonwhites will respect the white ethnic minority in america as they inevitably descend their birth rates into extinction levels, nothing bad will happen.

I mean whites are systematically getting replaced, discriminated and ultimately genocided in their own homelands, There's a good chance they'll lash out but idk, so far not much has happened and we're already halfway there.
for blacks to riot and burn down cities?
Don't they already do that though?

About as likely as a beta uprising, so not likely at all.

American whites are too cucked to do such thing. They will be replaced by ethnics. USA will be separated to mini states.

No but hopefully

That's what the Elites and Jews want so they become richer

Yeah, you're gonna see a lot of low scale conflict between races in the future as muttmerica slowly collapses.

Most white americans will support the dindus

The race war is an altrightcel fantasy
Cope harder. It’s becoming more real by the day, race relations are deteriorating as muttmerica slides further and further towards its collapse. Personally I can’t wait

… or actually I can tbh. Just until I can get a remote job, work my finances out, and relocate to curryland

I hope so

Last edited:
That's what the Elites and Jews want so they become richer
Lolll what is this 2 IQ take? Jews FEAR the race war, it’s the only way for their Cuckerican Empire to collapse.

What, you think Jews will be deposed from power “DEmOcRAtICaLlY?”:soy::foidSoy: Lmfao

Inevitably whites will have to form gangs, militias, and other such groups to protect themselves from violent ethnics as they’re ethnically cleansed from their own neighborhoods. This state of affairs will inevitably be the beginning of the end, the rising action to the race war.

I see it taking two or three decades after whites definitively becoming a minority, but anyone who says it’s not happening is coping

Last edited:
as if :feelshaha: first world country just randomly enrupting into civil war when there isn't even an internal divide between elites

Cope harder. It’s becoming more real by the day, race relations are deteriorating as muttmerica slides further and further towards its collapse. Personally I can’t wait
View attachment 944492
… or actually I can tbh. Just until I can get a remote job, work my finances out, and relocate to curryland
Cope. Race relations aren't as bad as you think they are. The real problem plaguing the west is foids and i think men are starting to realize this

Do you think that within the next 30 years it will be normalized for white nationalist chuds to commit mass shootings with AR-15s against nonwhites in America and for blacks to riot and burn down cities etc as revenge?
The violence will gradually escalate like what we saw in 2020.

Cope. Race relations aren't as bad as you think they are. The real problem plaguing the west is foids and i think men are starting to realize this
Race relations will get worse when there isn't a majority race to hold the country together.

The real problem plaguing the west is foids and i think men are starting to realize this
They aren't. No matter how much attention is put towards the male loneliness epidemic, nothing has been done and nothing will be done.

Even on tiktok where the blackpill has gone mainstream, nobody has lost their foid worship. Arguably they've become even more foid-worshipping, telling subhumans to "ropemaxx" and refusing to keep the same energy for ugly femlets. They're even more cucked than looksfag users

No
Nothing ever happens and ever will unless people take action

Forget race war WE NEED A FUCKING GENDER WAR!!

About as likely as a beta uprising, so not likely at all.
but god I wish that thing, sadly the jewish elites are too intelligent and are adding estrogens to first world diets

Frankly, i dont think so. Its really a fool proof system they got us under and you just have to lurk more and read shit to understand what really is going on.

Just a spoonful of medicine for you... Every time any white person tries to go against any left wing policy be it trannies, immigration ect they are immediately labeled a racist. While yes this is just a label in reality is the equivalent to being ex-communicated from society just look at cancel culture. For mere words or leaked dms people can lose their jobs and of course the normies around them will all avoid them and companies will not hire a racist. How many times do niggers pull out their cell phone and start recording at the sligthest inconvenience? Well that is because race and leftwin politics hold a lot of power.

Dont even get me started on the fact that even tho there is a pushback is mainly from boomers once they die all that is left is this generation and just take a look at tiktok and honestly tell me they will fight on our side (if they fight at all instead of making tiktoks). Its frankly hopeless and as time goes on things will only get worse, even the small time frame of 30 years could have drastic effects on our already small figthing chance.

It won't happen, maybe small insurrections here and there but nobody will join out of fear of being outcasted and repercussions by the zombies.

Inevitably whites will have to form gangs, militias, and other such groups
They won't fight. The moment they self reflect and realize their women are traitorous whores that won't submit to them, are hostile to their own race, and won't give them children, and are fucking the enemy, they will realize there is nothing to fight for.
Half of all fighting age White men are incels. Their women are getting passed around in gangbangs by 5% of the men. There will be more instances of angry White men raping White women, kidnapping them, and killing them than there will be racial conflict.
It'd be more in White men's interest to fight to enslave women and auction them off as property to other White men, than to fight non-Whites.

Last edited: