Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think this forum will still be around in 20 years ?

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I highly doubt this forum will still be up in 20 years by then 97% of the users here would’ve moved on or pulled the plug that’s a lifetime away

I don't see why not. Other controversial forums like Stormfront and VNN are still up after decades.

incel problem won't go away any time soon, there will be new communities

Most of us couldn't tolerate the pain that long. Unless we're fakecels & don't realize. Or we -- if luck permits -- die of natural causes long before 20 years.

I doubt it, soyciety are doing all that's in their power to get rid of incel communities.

i hope so that way i can have decade membership clout

I highly doubt this forum will still be up in 20 years by then 97% of the users here would’ve moved on or pulled the plug that’s a lifetime away
The users on this forum already come and go so what will change in that regard? Probably a few more places like this will pop up, like wizchan etc.

Id rope by then for sure.

The users on this forum already come and go so what will change in that regard? Probably a few more places like this will pop up, like wizchan etc.
It’ll be a new generation of Incel’s in 20 years it won’t be the same people from today

It could be up some websites last a long time, or we'll just migrate to a new one

Yes, and it will be the Official State Forum of the great and mighty Subhumans' Republic of Inceldia.

I will always be here

It won't. Enjoy your shitposting and online freedom while you can.

The internet of today is heavily censored and policed both corporately and socially (and occasionally legally). The internet of tomorrow will be a dystopian nightmare.

I don't know about .is specifically, but there will always be incel communities. And I doubt things are going to get much better for loser men.

Even if it will, we won't be posters anymore. That's for sure.

It’ll be a new generation of Incel’s in 20 years it won’t be the same people from today
The only thing that will happen is that more and more incels will be none-white. Because more ethnics will be born in the West and since Ethnics have shit genetics since they inbreed with their cousins and shit their children will have shit genes.

The only thing that will happen is that more and more incels will be none-white. Because more ethnics will be born in the West and since Ethnics have shit genetics since they inbreed with their cousins and shit their children will have shit genes.
hopefully whites be the minority by then so they’ll feel our pain for once

yes why wouldnt it be? incel men are never gonna have sex with women so they need a forum or platform to vent there bitterness.

Last edited:
By then the Niggers will have bred 10 x fold and who know what will this mean for this forum

nigga i won't be around in the next 20 years im killing myselff nigguhs...

Most of us couldn't tolerate the pain that long. Unless we're fakecels & don't realize. Or we -- if luck permits -- die of natural causes long before 20 years.

Mabye not this one but some other iteration of it

most people here, including me are too pussy to rope

Maybe not this site but who knows. There will be other sites. The Jews/government are really bothered that inceldom is not a problem limited to one area of the world or another. There's are users here from all around the world who share a common struggle. This could be a global movement. Millions of men are incels in denial. They jews will do whatever they can to make sure these men do not swallow the blackpill. The agents (matrix) will do whatever they can to stop it.

I don't think it'll be up in even 2 years. It'll either get dropped or become too shit and beyond repair.

I guess it only will be become much more worse

Okay...so ur just going to let the greycel post and nobody harass him uh?? Like what was done to me thru my first 500 posts?? Lmmasoo

Like 20 years ago an online forum like this was active...I was part of it..back in like 2005..
I HATE WOMEN public forum was what it was called...basically...they/we...were incels...the term wasn't really out their like that tho....as technology evolves..incels will always have a place to vent until the world ends as we know it...

Post war...incel survivors will be more valuable as MEN to these FOIDS way more than what we are now to them...that's my vision 20 years from now..

No, internet worldwide will be like China internet is today by then.

Ofc not.
Even 10 years is very unlikely.

yes but therse a chance another incel.is would be created to take its place, incel culture is to popular to die that quickly especially, when more people my age are becoming incels, its a trend society will never solve because there to lazy to solve it.

Most of the users will be Gen Alpha by then:feelswhat:

In 20 years time most people on this forum will have given up and will be living in apartments alone,
working 100 hours a week just to heat their homes, while Stacies meet and then fuck chad meeting up
after using virtual reality dating apps on their augmented reality glasses.

Suicide rates will be HIGH in men and low in women. They will be blamed on men for toxic masculinity,
and men will be slowly turned into japanese-like batteries. Going ER will be commonplace.

Okay...so ur just going to let the greycel post and nobody harass him uh?? Like what was done to me thru my first 500 posts?? Lmmasoo
Most people are evil and always engaged in competition, even on a site like this, can't change human nature

Probably not, maybe at max another 4-6 years. And by chance, it is, all current posters would be long gone, whether roped, accended, or found some new way to cope.

Most people are evil and always engaged in competition, even on a site like this, can't change human nature
I agree...mankind tends to be persuaded to do evil rather than good..that is why the devil must go...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back