Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think ugliness prevents from making friends?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I am 25 unicel, have been studying in a huge student city for the past 6 years. For all time being I have made exactly 0 friends, despite actively participating in various educational activities. I went to uni everyday, saw the same faces, yet no one became my friend. This includes both guys and foids.

Could this be because of my incel tier looks?

Nobody wants to be associated with an ugly guy
Even the incels avoids the truecels

100%. Being bullied for your looks makes you less sociable and fun around in general. Normies want good looking people around them, not subhumans.

Nobody wants to be associated with an ugly guy
Even the incels avoids the truecels
my parents always bluepilled me that looks do not matter in forming friendships (with guys)

Don't have to wait until University to determine your social exclusion.

You can make friends as young as playgroup, first/middle/high school. If your fate was billy-no-mates then your fate is sealed.

The issue with college is people turn up, read some boring powerpoints and go home to their regular friends or they fuck some foid.

Guys who hook up in College or University are the minority and very lucky if they snare stacies.

Yes, inceldom isn't just limited to sex. Being associated with those who possess inferior genes is seen as negative and taboo, this way of thinking is hardwired into our brains. Yet those with said inferior genes who point out this fact, is often further ostracised, ridiculed and in worst cases persecuted

Last edited:
my parents always bluepilled me that looks do not matter in forming friendships (with guys)
They obviously do lmao, even children will react to you in a different way depending on your looks, which kinda debunks the whole "conventionally attractive" bs.

I believe so(in the Instagram age, no doubt), but, in my case, i have horrible social skills.

Yes nobody wants to be friend with a subhuman. I don't have friends because My face is red

Pre-selection also applies to socializing.

i guess it depends.
when the group is all males it seems to be fine, but once foids are involved, no one wants to be seen around an ugly guy

Don't have to wait until University to determine your social exclusion.

You can make friends as young as playgroup, first/middle/high school. If your fate was billy-no-mates then your fate is sealed.

The issue with college is people turn up, read some boring powerpoints and go home to their regular friends or they fuck some foid.

Guys who hook up in College or University are the minority and very lucky if they snare stacies.
I had a very good normie friend in high school, and a casual connection with all classmates. But in uni, it is a complete disaster.

I had a very good normie friend in high school, and a casual connection with all classmates. But in uni, it is a complete disaster.

So why didn't they keep in contact with you?

Yes, inceldom isn't just limited to sex. Being associated with those who possess inferior genes is seen as negative and taboo, this way of thinking is hardwired into our brains.
damn that sucks. Tbh, at this point, I just want to have a friend. I gave up on finding gf, but I want friends to talk to.

So why didn't they keep in contact with you?
they still do, but they moved to different countries for education. We meet once per year, but connection becomes weaker.

True to an extent
You can make friends, but usually with guys of your league or aspieness
The few goodlooking friends i had were from friendships made when we were kids

They obviously do lmao, even children will react to you in a different way depending on your looks, which kinda debunks the whole "conventionally attractive" bs.
last time I spoke with a child was probably over 10 years ago.

It's human nature to not befriend ugly humans.