Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First Post (NSFW, I think, mentioned some possible triggering topics)

J

JustinS1016

Greycel
Hello. I am not sure exactly what I am allowed to type and what I am not, so forgive me if I make a mistake, as I just finished making my account and this is my first post, and even my first time on the website. I apologize in advance if this thread is too long.

My name is Justin (it's in my username so I think its ok to say), and I am a straight male who is 24 years old, about to be 25 (not sure if sharing age is ok but lets hope so). I have a whole host of problems that I could talk about, ranging from Asperger's to soul-crushing virginity to daily suicidality (I hope I can mention these things), however my gut feeling is that discussing them at length wont help, as I have already tried therapy irl multiple times without success. For now, I simply came on here to speak with people that relate to the incel part of me, as essentially every single person in my day-to-day life does not suffer with this issue. I grew up in a public school where sex and relationships was talked about and praised a lot (almost all my friends had it), both of my younger brothers have had sex/relationships, and I see it every day at work (I work in a grocery store). I am absolutely sick of this society and its hyper-focus on sex over the past 50 - 60 years, and I don't want to live in it, however when I try to live on my own and be a recluse I run out of money and am unable to live a sustainable lifestyle. And to top it off, my parents wonder why they can't help me/relate to me, well its because both of them are successful humans, both in the financial world as well as the romantic one.

I say all this to say, I have never met someone face-to-face who is incel in my 24 years of life (in terms of people I frequently interact with, not people I see once in the city or at the store or whatever), except for in middle/high school, and those people later became un-incel (?) and had sex and/or found relations later in life. I understand that this website will not help me with this exactly, however talking to people online that I KNOW relate to this aspect of me will hopefully help me just a little bit.

Again, I do apologize if this thread is too long or if it contained anything that I was not allowed to say, you guys can let me know if I breached any rules. I sincerely appreciate anyone who took the time out of their day to read this whole thing, and thank you.

Don't worry and welcome

Try not to dwell on things you can't change :feelsokman:

Well you are definitely an autist with the amount of (closed paragraphs) you use, and I too am a 24 year old virgin so welcome to Hell

Being a virgin but having younger siblings that aren't virgins is fucking brutal man :feelsseriously:

welcome

also none of your post was against the rules don't worry

First things first, cut out the reddit speak, none of that triggered shit or 'can I talk about this :soy: ' type shit her just type shit out like a man nigga

These new greycels are sus, males dont type like this

First things first, cut out the reddit speak, none of that triggered shit or 'can I talk about this :soy: ' type shit her just type shit out like a man nigga
He said "nigga" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED

but yeah I will indeed start speaking more regularly ctfu

Well you are definitely an autist with the amount of (closed paragraphs) you use, and I too am a 24 year old virgin so welcome to Hell
Not a very nice thing to say , but thanks ig

He said "nigga" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED

Learn this quickly or else

Last edited:
Not a very nice thing to say , but thanks ig
Type ig to me again and I will give you animal and child gore the likes of which you never seen before, don't ever type like a 16 year old girl to me again gray

yeah you're a woman
didnt know there were so many fucking retards on this website, if you're not gonna help don't comment on my post , simple

unless you are a 16 year old girl, then please come my way
Yes correction if you are a 16 year old girl or younger type more to me

Being a virgin but having younger siblings that aren't virgins is fucking brutal man :feelsseriously:
It really is, I've grown used to it but it really did hurt back when I was 17 - 19

Why is women allowed here?

Huge faggots vibes with the "like" ohoOhOhh dude at least make it less obvious we are not the low IQ people you think we are cuz you read some article on buzzfeed
its literally a woman, thats the most womanly thing I have ever heard in my life.

Don't worry and welcome

Try not to dwell on things you can't change :feelsokman:
Thank you for actually being nice , thought this forum would help but instead its just filled with people insulting me and calling me a woman or fag. Sucks , at least one person is able to be nice , I appreciate it

:feelswhat: ... :foidSoy:

Thank you for actually being nice , thought this forum would help but instead its just filled with people insulting me and calling me a woman or fag. Sucks , at least one person is able to be nice , I appreciate it
No worries, I'm an older member before it got edgy

using your real name on incels.is?