Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think women could be Pavlovianly trained like dogs to possibly like physically unattractive men?

Do you think women could be Pavlovianly trained like dogs to possibly like physically unattractivey

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(Not condoning any crimes of course, just a question/thought experiment involving a hypothetical alternative state of things).

Especially in the context of a radically different society.

We all know women are spoiled Chad-only bitches in modern feminist gynocentric western societies, but do you think it'd be possible to train women to eventually like non-Chads in some way? There's the theory that feminism is actually a gigantic "shit test" and women would yield if men brutally imposed their authority onto them.

I think it's obvious that, given the choice, a woman would pick a Chad over an unattractive man, but I don't think looks would be the be-all and end-all factor they are today in a different type of society (although always relevant, of course). Women have undoubtedly been spoiled. Also, all women are masochistic and hybristophiliac IMO, so if a man brutalizes them, especially if generating a microcosmos in which he has all the power, I think they'd fall in love with him tbh ngl.

Last edited:
No they’re biologically engineered to seek out the most genetics possible for their offspring and short and ugly men simply don’t do it for them.

Societal norms*

phisically unattractive men*

Can't edit it anymore. Brutal OCD pill :feelsrope:

Real picture of @Mainländer preparing himself to build a perfect wife in his laboratory:

Istockphoto 108351255 612x612

No. No. No. Dogs can be trained to salivate upon hearkening the toll of a bell, but women shall never blush at an ugly man.
B. F. Skinner was wrong. Behaviorism is just wishful thinking. :feelsbadman:

pavlov's dogs would not bite their own tail off for a reward

Why would we even have to. Just take away their rights.

That's like training a dog to be vegan

That's like training a dog to be vegan
I think the more pertinent analogy was training him to only eat less tasty meat. Which sounds perfectly doable btw, especially in the absense of tastier meat :waitwhat:

They can be socially conditioned to like ugly men's accomplishments and personalities and see relationships with an ugly man as a duty but they will never be attracted sexually to ugly males.
Even if such marriages would exist, female strategy would be to deny sex to ugly male and if this is impossible, then to minimize any sexual acts. It would be starfish sex at best.

Intredasting question. Yes, I' think it is possible. By their nature women simply adapt narrative is mainstream.

Some claim that women's attraction to Chad is purely evolutionary instinct, but I disagree because many traits that Chads possess are intrinsically dysgenic.

NO.

ask yourself: can you train a dog to be vegetarian??