Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Do you think you will ever become 'white pilled', i.e. accept your fate? (I don't and can't)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Whitepill:

The Whitepill is a worldview based on the maximization of happiness of an individual, by acceptance of their situation, in lieu of denial or anger. It is a stoic and ascetic extension of the blackpill. Put more concisely, the Whitepill extends the blackpill by prescribing behavior, not by just describing reality as the Blackpill does. The basis of the Whitepill is “optimistic nihilism,” meaning the individual does not condemn others for their nature, but rather accepts it as reality and improves their own life to achieve the most happiness they can.

While the Whitepill doesn't strictly follow Buddhist, stoic, or ascetic ideals, much of its suggested worldview intersects with these philosophies, as contentment in spite of their Inceldom can often be achieved this way.
  • Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).

Whitepill:

The Whitepill is a worldview based on the maximization of happiness of an individual, by acceptance of their situation, in lieu of denial or anger. It is a stoic and ascetic extension of the blackpill. Put more concisely, the Whitepill extends the blackpill by prescribing behavior, not by just describing reality as the Blackpill does. The basis of the Whitepill is “optimistic nihilism,” meaning the individual does not condemn others for their nature, but rather accepts it as reality and improves their own life to achieve the most happiness they can.

While the Whitepill doesn't strictly follow Buddhist, stoic, or ascetic ideals, much of its suggested worldview intersects with these philosophies, as contentment in spite of their Inceldom can often be achieved this way.
  • Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).
I have been destroyed by reality.

white pill is crap

I've been whitepilled for atleast 8 years or so. I've focused alot on myself, my health, and ignoring normies. I do regret not moneymaxxing enough. No matter how healthy i become and how used i'm getting to being alone, at the end of the day i'm still a sexless loser without any friends. So i can't really accept that i'm a virgin at 32. I can accept having no friends though. Being whitepilled is just giga-coping in the end. It's still better than focusing on the blackpill daily, because the blackpill will make you extremely depressed even if it's the harsh truth.

I've been whitepilled for atleast 8 years or so. I've focused alot on myself, my health, and ignoring normies. I do regret not moneymaxxing enough. No matter how healthy i become and how used i'm getting to being alone, at the end of the day i'm still a sexless loser without any friends. So i can't really accept that i'm a virgin at 32. I can accept having no friends though. Being whitepilled is just giga-coping in the end. It's still better than focusing on the blackpill daily, because the blackpill will make you extremely depressed even if it's the harsh truth.
very very true and agree with it all and I'll be you in 6 years, assuming I'm not dead by then. Only thing I kind of "disagree" with is that I'm never as whitepilled as you are

I think the real white pill is to actually do something about our inceldom. Even if the chance of success is low. I don't mean trying to appeal to women by looksmaxing or betabuxing.
Acceptance is cucked if it means that you just continue to contribute, to a society that doesn't value you.

I think the real white pill is to actually do something about our inceldom. Even if the chance of success is low.
Acceptance is cucked if it means that you just continue to contribute, to a society that doesn't value you.
:yes:

People might call me stupid but I don't think humanity will continue to be this unfair to men in perpetuity. Overall, the direction of change in the west is towards more cooperation, less cruelty, less suffering (well, per capita, but more people, so technically more suffering), less inequality. The tenets underlying our civilization are the best around, far superior to what Asians, Africans or anyone else can offer.

What is going on now is one more plateau the west has hit on its ascent up utility mountain. Which only makes it more painful that we have to be the ones living through this garbage.

People have learned to care for animals, down to fucking insectes, which most likely aren't even concious. They have started to care for the poor, the disadvantaged, the abnormal, the disabled. Teaching them to care about men and the ugly seems like just one more step in line with the overall trend.
I think the real white pill is to actually do something about our inceldom. Even if the chance of success is low. I don't mean trying to appeal to women by looksmaxing or betabuxing.
Yes, please, lets us fight. Not in the stupid sense of trading one person going ER for one more wave of hostile laws getting passed and more state power being directed at us and everyone uniting against us. But by playing the political and academical game.

Last edited:
I already did

I stopped trying to get a relationship or even casual sex. It will never work. I don't have the strenght anymore to try. I am just full of hate for the world and myself.

I stopped trying to get a relationship or even casual sex. It will never work. I don't have the strenght anymore to try. I am just full of hate for the world and myself.
:feelsbadman: How old are you?

How am I ever supposed to accept remaining single, sexless and friendless all of my life? I can barely cope with it now. I can't imagine living like this at 60. There is no silver lining for those cursed with truceldom. Things just get worse. It's endless misery, bitterness and jealousy until our inevitable oblivion.

Last edited:
How am I ever supposed to accept remaining single, sexless and friendless all of my life? I can barely cope with it now. I can't imagine living like this at 60. There is no silver lining for those cursed with truceldom. Things just get worse. It's endless misery, bitterness and jealousy until our inevitable oblivion.
:yes::yes::yes: it's destroying the soul

Exactly my thoughts. Although I'd lower "60" to "30". How old are you? I'm 26 and no good outlook of ever ascending. I'd say 1 in a billion chance

I'm in the process of that. Even though I don't believe in the WhitePill.

I'm reaching acceptance through the Blackpill.
I'm not interested in coping.

I don't look at women anymore, I don't "dress to impress", only wear what makes me comfortable.
And simping and trying to please women is something I stopped doing 6 years ago. I'm really cold towards them now, and I see that as a good thing.

Exactly my thoughts. Although I'd lower "60" to "30". How old are you? I'm 26 and no good outlook of ever ascending. I'd say 1 in a billion chance
I will be 30 in a year and I have nothing to show for it. :feelsrope:

I will be 30 in a year and I have nothing to show for it. :feelsrope:
oh shit, I'm sorry man! :feelsbadman: I shouldn't have said what I said. But joke's on me, I'll be 30 in 4 yrs and nothing will change. I'm extremely ugly and short and autistic

Whitepill is top cuck behaviour

oh shit, I'm sorry man! :feelsbadman: I shouldn't have said what I said. But joke's on me, I'll be 30 in 4 yrs and nothing will change. I'm extremely ugly and short and autistic
It's fine. I mean you're not wrong. Becoming a wizard is brutal.

I accepted my fate a long time ago but I am still in constant extreme mental pain.

People might call me stupid but I don't think humanity will continue to be this unfair to men in perpetuity. Overall, the direction of change in the west is towards more cooperation, less cruelty, less suffering (well, per capita, but more people, so technically more suffering), less inequality. The tenets underlying our civilization are the best around, far superior to what Asians, Africans or anyone else can offer.

What is going on now is one more plateau the west has hit on its ascent up utility mountain. Which only makes it more painful that we have to be the ones living through this garbage.

People have learned to care for animals, down to fucking insectes, which most likely aren't even concious. They have started to care for the poor, the disadvantaged, the abnormal, the disabled. Teaching them to care about men and the ugly seems like just one more step in line with the overall trend.

Yes, please, lets us fight. Not in the stupid sense of trading one person going ER for one more wave of hostile laws getting passed and more state power being directed at us and everyone uniting against us. But by playing the political and academical game.
Great analysis. I don't personally see much of a plateau, things have been getting continuously worse for men since the second world war.

The current trajectory is clearly going towards more hypergamy. The fact that women are the choosers (gynocentric society) will not be changed any time soon without a big shift, a large scale revolution. I think it's pretty safe to assume that hypergamy will get worse in the coming years and decades.
If then additionally society starts to care about men with bad genetics, what would that look like considering the increasing hypergamy? These men won't get women because that would be against the gynocentric principles. But still, society wants to care about them? That's a tough situation.

What could happen is that low value men will be treated like disabled people. Their lives will be made acceptable with drugs and vr sex dolls. This will keep them docile and content enough.
As you said the progressive ones have started caring for a lot of things even barely sentient animals. With ugly men it will be like that I imagine. Seeing how women treat ugly and short men there is no way they will ever feel true compassion for us. Even my own mother treats me like I'm an insect that needs to be killed in a humane way, despite her being a christian. Women are so disgusted by men with bad genetics that it goes against their deepest instincts to have even the tiniest bit of empathy for ugly men.

Most men will start coping with the fact that their virtual girlfriends are so much better, where as irl they get treated like shit. They will have no desire to start an uprising anymore. It's a double edged sword trying to gain compassion from normies because in this current climate there is no way they will give us what we actually want.

Great analysis. I don't personally see much of a plateau, things have been getting continuously worse for men since the second world war.
Thank you. I meant a plateau on the way to maximize overall utility. While some changes have their roots way back in post- or even pre-WW2 times, much of what is happening right now is fairly new. The tech for dating apps, the rise of this retarded version of Western values in form of Wokeism. I can still remember how things were when i was growing up and it wasn't anywhere near this bad. In Germany you can still observe things changing, the newest insanity will only fully establish itself here when one more generation dies out and the next one comes into power.
The current trajectory is clearly going towards more hypergamy. The fact that women are the choosers (gynocentric society) will not be changed any time soon without a big shift, a large scale revolution. I think it's pretty safe to assume that hypergamy will get worse in the coming years and decades.
If then additionally society starts to care about men with bad genetics, what would that look like considering the increasing hypergamy? These men won't get women because that would be against the gynocentric principles. But still, society wants to care about them? That's a tough situation.

What could happen is that low value men will be treated like disabled people. Their lives will be made acceptable with drugs and vr sex dolls. This will keep them docile and content enough.
As you said the progressive ones have started caring for a lot of things even barely sentient animals. With ugly men it will be like that I imagine. Seeing how women treat ugly and short men there is no way they will ever feel true compassion for us. Even my own mother treats me like I'm an insect that needs to be killed in a humane way, despite her being a christian. Women are so disgusted by men with bad genetics that it goes against their deepest instincts to have even the tiniest bit of empathy for ugly men.

Most men will start coping with the fact that their virtual girlfriends are so much better, where as irl they get treated like shit. They will have no desire to start an uprising anymore. It's a double edged sword trying to gain compassion from normies because in this current climate there is no way they will give us what we actually want.
I am still betting on AI killing us all in the next 5-50 years, with the chances tilted more towards earlier rather than later. So my predictions for the future are always a bit out there, since they are based on this kind of perspective.

If technological progress was frozen in the place it is in now, I think in the long run society would come to deal with the inherent unfairness of the sexual market in one way or another. But I would predict that we will not make it that long without aliging ASI with human interests, and if we manage that, nothing else will matter and everything will have to be reevaluated.

But till it is that time I would want to at least try and see what happens when men appropriate the same framework every other victim group has been allowed to use for themselfs. At the very least let us force them to make it an open and acknowledged form of discrimination, so men everywhere can start thinking of themselfs as innocent victims of structual inequality / the times they live in, instead of pathetic, worthless losers who have failed at the most fundamental challenge in life.

No way. At this point (30+) I think I will always keep seeking a gf. Even if it means continuing the cycle of rejection/depression/years building myself back up/trying again, I think at this point I know I am too affected by loneliness to ever give up :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back