Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you think youd be happier with teenlove?

Do you think youd be happier with teenlove?

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Do you think youd be happier if you had a romance and sex during your teenhood despite being sexless in your adulthood.

Or you think youd be equally grumpy.

Because even if biologically we havent completed our sexual needs it would be kinda the same if we reach adulthood without fullfilling them. Or it could actually be worse since wed know how it feels. :cryfeels:

Tiktok edit of how could've been having teenlove during your prime years.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNHV4Kou/?k=1

no, i didn't care about relationships in my teens. i cared more about hanging with my bros and drugs:smonk::feelzez:

Nah. As long as I get pussy now, I'm fine

doesn't matter can't change it anymore can't relive something when the time has already passed

Honestly it's kinda biased cause the kids here don't have any experience into adult life.

For sure it would've made me happier. I can live without it though

Follow

Personally for me nope

Do you think youd be happier if you had a romance and sex during your teenhood despite being sexless in your adulthood.
Yes I think so. Not like I would know. It's already too late... :fuk:

I would have been happier easily.

Missing out on teen love is the most depressing thing.

teen love is everything

Had an opportunity to JBF on a stacy but blew it

I remember watching those professor waffle videos where he rambled about his missed teen love and a couple days later he went on a killing spree. Could relate to him :smonk:

Or you think youd be equally grumpy.

Because even if biologically we havent completed our sexual needs it would be kinda the same if we reach adulthood without fullfilling them. Or it could actually be worse since wed know how it feels. :cryfeels:

Tiktok edit of how could've been having teenlove during your prime years.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNHV4Kou/?k=1

if i had teen love and made use of my younger years I wouldnt be on this forum.

Yes fucking obviously and if I got teen love it would mean that I would probably not be incel as an adult either

As a teen i grew up watching other, more rough around the edges type guys getting what i thought belong to me. Ironically i was a romantic guy but girls stomped on my bleeding heart.

Just entender here to vote. Tiktok ia trash. I'd had teen no, but late 18's love.