Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use a VPN when on this site?

Do you use a VPN when on this site?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They will track us down anyway :feelsUgh:

No, but I don't post illegal shit like sneir or some of you fools do.
Also your vpn isn't going to do shit once the FBI subpoenas whatever bullshit service you use, and that's if they don't already simply control it

No, but I don't post illegal shit like sneir or some of you fools do
wow a good behaving soy you are, who are you trying to impress?

Have fun impressing Bubba the Black with your tight asshole.
have you told anyone else about your gay fantasies or are you just coming out now?

Cope however you want. I'd rather be a fag than a rape victim in prison.
kek the only people getting raped in prison are gay boys like you who dream about it and project your fantasies onto others

No. Too late to start now.

No, I'm not afraid tbh

A VPN is useless in my present situation.

brutal better hope none of your 21k post are glowfuel buddy boyo

As a "Power User", many of his posts are glowfuel. However, he lives in either Croatia or Serbia.

I would but connection to slow

Glowies :fbi: will ask the VPN service for your location using a court order if they think you're a serious threat. And if you're not a serious threat, the only thing that will happen is your IP being logged into a government database.

As a "Power User", many of his posts are glowfuel. However, he lives in either Croatia or Serbia.
I live in Cucknada so being an outspoken lonely male is considered terrorism kek

I do sometimes when I use this website on my phone.

No but maybe I should

I don't have anything to lose as I'm not scared by anything and anyone,I am just like a numb ghost,existing but not living. The answer is no I don't find a reason to use vpn.

I m bussin 7 VPNs n 10 proxies

u finna cannot catch me in dis lyftime no cap

I dont but i probably should. There are decentralized vpns that are dirt cheap since you pay based on bandwidth usage and not monthly.

I'm not afraid of who I am, only sad and ashamed I turned out this way.

How the fuck do only 2 people so far use VPNs

No. But one day curryland might decide to ban this site if it picks up enough traction over here, and judging from the growing number of curry Incels, it just might. Then VPN will need to be used.

Glowies :fbi: will ask the VPN service for your location using a court order if they think you're a serious threat. And if you're not a serious threat, the only thing that will happen is your IP being logged into a government database.
It's also likely that one day the woke digital companies will create a conglomerated list of all IPs associated with "dangerous" sites and then ban you that way. It depends on wonky things get in America.