Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you want to know why that foid invented that story about the incel who touched her arm? Heres why...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Remember the foid who wanted to make that guy go to jail because he touched her arms trying to befriend her?

If you dont here is the thread: https://incels.is/threads/incel-charged-with-sexual-assault-for-touching-a-womans-arm.150088/

Now wanna know why she invented all that shit?

Well she invented all that so she can use him as a excuse on why she failed her exams to enter in a good university
"...she was applying to university at the time and studying for the required standardized test in England. She said Griffiths caused her additional stress that interfered with her plan to go to Oxford. "

Her plan was to use the "I was almost raped that's why I didn't make it to Oxford" to get a free entry in Oxford, if things are difficult just cry about incels trying to talk with you and people will give you everything you want after this so horrific experience.

I hope she don't get anything from this, all this so she don't take responsibility for failing, cause taking responsibility for your own failures is a man thing now, just use some poor kid trying to be your friend as a excuse on why you failed. This make me want to vomit in her face and punch her.

foids know they can get away with it, and they take advantage of it

Perceptive observation!

Add the victim card to the pussy pass and it's like a magical key that opens all doors.

And also clever fly vomit foid-face idea. Lol. Bravisimo!

Elementary, my dear poster.
13 wojak 00w710h4732x

Don't get in the way of a foid and her deluded fantasies.

I don't fully agree. Oxford doesn't let people in just because they have a pity party, there are far too many applicants who have sob story backgrounds anyway. My younger brother is applying to Cambridge right now and if he could win admission by being touched on the arm by a random incel, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

There are plenty of foids who make frivolous and trivial accusations of sexual assault, whether they're applying to university or not. It's part of some foids' nature to overdramatize and seek attention, and given social media and the MeToo movement, the system encourages foids to do so.

even if she did got into oxford she would drop out first day

I don't fully agree. Oxford doesn't let people in just because they have a pity party, there are far too many applicants who have sob story backgrounds anyway. My younger brother is applying to Cambridge right now and if he could win admission by being touched on the arm by a random incel, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

There are plenty of foids who make frivolous and trivial accusations of sexual assault, whether they're applying to university or not. It's part of some foids' nature to overdramatize and seek attention, and given social media and the MeToo movement, the system encourages foids to do so.
PPEcel

Thot should be denied any education, and forced into prostitution. And for Griffiths - abonement to use her hole for free

The notion of women entering the universities is completely ridiculous. Women don't care for academic pursuits. Foids simply want to attention whore and slut around without their parents knowing.

Foids shouldn't be allowed in unis, especially not high end unis like Oxford. So many of my favorite historical books were translated at Oxford, none by foids.

So he goes to jail for touching a foids arm, yet there are videos on Youtube of Chads doing the exact same thing and they just smile and laugh about it, clown world.

So he goes to jail for touching a foids arm, yet there are videos on Youtube of Chads doing the exact same thing and they just smile and laugh about it, clown world.
literally any action from or word spoken by a sub-8 male is a crime nowadays.
it is no longer worth even associating with these vile cretins.
avoid foids at all cost lest you wish to find yourself trapped in a cell.

literally any action from or word spoken by a sub-8 male is a crime nowadays.
it is no longer worth even associating with these vile cretins.
avoid foids at all cost lest you wish to find yourself trapped in a cell.
this is why I started avoiding women even at work

Dumb bitch needs to get the cowshit beaten out of her.

foids know they can get away with it, and they take advantage of it
This 100%
If men put women in their place, women would be in their place.
Now we have cucks who barely count as men

Knew this already but good elaboration for those that didn't, irrideemable Thot.

Good thing Oxford is based, but looking at this story still seems like she wanted to use him as a excuse on why she failed, maybe to make her parents more sympathetic to her or to try to get something from another University.

He didn't go to jail. He was put on sex offender list for 5 years, has to pay some money to the cunt and has to work 200 hours for free in community service. His life is ruined, at least in jail he would have free meals.